Interfax-Russia.ru – The Government of the Russian Federation announced the start of the autumn development of tourist cashback programs, thanks to which tourists returned 20% of the cost of current ones in the country. Interfax has studied the full terms of the program.
Sales of tours as part of the autumn stage of the tourist cashback program will start at 00:01 Moscow time on August 25 and will last until 23:59 Moscow time on September 10, 2022.
To receive a cashback, a tourist trip must take place from September 1 to December 25, a cruise – from September 1 until the end of navigation (no later than December 25, 2022).
When buying a tour in other countries – before the launch of the program or after it ends – cashback will not be credited.
To return part of the cost of the tour, you must comply with a number of conditions provided on the platform:
– purchase of a tour from program partners, their list from August 25 will be published on the website worldtravel.rf;
— payment for the tour on the website of a partner (hotel, sanatorium, tour operator, aggregator) with a Mir card registered in the loyalty program;
– including the duration of the trip: 3 nights / 4 days. In the past stages of the program, cashback was accrued for a period of 2 nights / 3 days.
You can travel to any region of Russia. There are no restrictions on the estimated cost of trips and the number of tourists.
The Travel Cashback Program is…
The state program for subsidizing routes across Russia, developed by the Federal Agency for Tourism (Rostourism), was launched in 2020. Since its launch, 4.3 million people have used it, more than gender (2.4 million people) this year. In total, during the program, tours worth more than 81 billion rubles were sold, and 15.5 billion rubles were returned to tourists in the form of cashback.
In 2022, sales of tours with cashback were held from January 18 to March 1 and from March 15 to April 15.
Cashback is calculated at 20% of the cost of the paid tour, while the maximum refund amount for one amount is 20 thousand rubles.
When booking directly at hotels and sanatoriums, thanks to Far Production, the increase in the amount of cashback amounted to 40 thousand rubles.
The number of transactions is not limited: one card can be used to pay for several tours, cashback will be credited for each individual purchase.
1. Get a “Mir” card of a participating bank and register it in the loyalty program of the “Mir” payment system. The registration form is presented on the official website of the worldtravel.rf program.
2. The turnover of the full cost of the selected program on the site (hotel, sanatorium, tour operator, aggregator) in the period from August 25 to September 10 is limited.
(Before paying, you should once again make sure that the organization participates in the program.
3. Cashback to find the card within five working days after reaching perfection. If you have any questions about the return, you should often contact the customer support service of the Mir payment system loyalty program by phone: 8 800 100-54-64 or by e-mail: [email protected]
The head of Rostourism, Zarina Doguzova, said that the Russian government has allocated 3 billion rubles for the autumn stage of the cashback tourism program.
“It is important that if the amount planned for cashback is chosen by the tourists at the end of the sales window, the program will be stopped ahead of schedule. And if the money remains, we will extend the sales period, ”Doguzova warned.
It is expected that the purchase of tours and accommodation with a cashback of at least 600 thousand people.
Doguzova advised anyone contemplating the consequences not to put off a purchase decision given the rush for cashback trips during the two spring programs in February.
In case of refusal of a tour purchased under the program of subsidizing routes in Russia, the money will be returned to the card from which the payment was made, and the cashback will be automatically accepted by the payment system, the Federal Agency for Tourism (Rostourism) explained.
If no refund was made when registering changes in the purchased tour package, magazine cashback.