In the observation zone of the NWO Russia and Ukraine
The Russian side is presenting Marker robotic platforms and Ural trucks equipped with 23mm Shilka anti-aircraft guns. Meanwhile, the Armed Forces of Ukraine are testing a system for negotiating with kamikaze drones called the Shahid Catcher. Are these effects ineffective?
Four robotic platforms called “Marker” arrived in Donbass declared Dmitry Rogozin, head of the group of military advisers and ex-head of Roskosmos, on the telegram channel.
“Marker” looks like a small armored personnel carrier and is more of a constructor on which you can hang different uses. Experts have already begun to work out combat algorithms as part of a group of combat robots, Rogozin added.
Meanwhile, the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, branches in social networks videowhere he inspects a new application: on the record, new Urals, equipped with Shilka anti-aircraft guns, fire at training targets.
“The rate of fire is two thousand flashes per minute. They meet fighters who are not afraid of either the Leopards or all sorts of Abrams, ”Kadyrov said.
About where Marker combat robots are useful and whether Shilka anti-aircraft guns are so effective, Business FM indicated military expert, founder of the Military Russia portal Dmitry Kornev.
– “Marker” is a platform, a tracked drone, an unmanned tankette, fully controlled by autonomous logic, and there is also the possibility of using an operator. Managed at a decent distance of several kilometers. Both a combat version and a reconnaissance version are being created. The creation of this robot “Marker” was completed in 2022, and now it is actually entering the test. In the same year, it was decided to conduct it in an industrial operation. The “Marker” has a rotating turret, a combat module that can be equipped with machine guns, grenade launchers, including anti-tank missiles. This device has an optical observation system. I suspect infrared is probably a laser rangefinder. There is a complete set that any modern technology that uses guided anti-tank weapons needs. We have a lot of talk about the fact that the “Marker” can destroy the Abrams and Leopard. We can imagine such an example: if we take a bottle of a combustible mixture each, we will approach the Abrams tank and, after we essentially need to throw a burning bottle into some place, we can destroy the Abrams tank. “Marker” will be interesting than? This is a platform that can operate on the battlefield without a crew. They will destroy one “Marker” – the operator of the dead, the destruction of the second “Marker” – the operator of the living.
– What is known about the “Shilka” and “Urals” from Kadyrov?
– This is a rapid-fire double-barreled artillery gun, small-caliber – 23 millimeters. Reinforced addition to armored vehicles, the power of living and flying vehicles. For aircraft, they are effective if there are additional means of investigation. In addition, it all depends on the qualifications of the anti-aircraft gunner. Against tanks, such systems are used for their intended purpose, such as anti-tank systems, most likely. Still, this system of application is wider for supporting the infantry and for working in the infantry, as well as for some defensive purposes – barrage or in African conditions to create clouds of fragments for some kind of construction.
Ukraine also needs new ideas. Deputy Commander of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Alexander Pavlyuk published in social networks, a video of the work of the so-called “Catcher of big martyrs” This is a drone that catches other drones. In the video, the Catcher flies up to the drone and throws out the net – the small drone is trapped, entangled and falling.
The APU indicators are available to such systems. But for the mass of work, there should be dozens of times more such “Shaheed Catchers”. The most expensive item in a new kind of possible consequences for the future terrestrial infrastructure, as a result of which these “Catchers” arise, Head of the Center for Scientific Research and International Relations of the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vadim Kozyulin:
– In general, the anti-drone must first take off, because it cannot be on duty in the waterfall, waiting for the “martyrs”: with its solar battery, it can linger in the ocean for about 30 minutes, and its detection range, I think, is 500 meters. Therefore, it first of all Ground stations for detecting martyrs must be provided. In such cases, there are quite a lot, they should encircle the object that they protect, or the line of contact. We know our line of contact – it is a thousand kilometers. This is just a beautiful picture, the real content was not included in the frame. The network must be dropped towards the target and be slightly higher.
– That is, even at a preliminary event, until the moment of introduction into practice and following the operation, it can be said that the weapon will be ineffective?
— No, it is quite effective if used in large quantities. It must be used in large numbers in the same way as any air defense system. On the ad it looks like a cheap little pick-me-up, but in reality it’s only a small percentage of what it takes to make it all work. Ground components are federal, they should be in large numbers, another air defense system.
Russia has something to respond to the supply of Western tanks to Ukraine, including qualified Leopards, Vladimir Putin said. “The use of armored vehicles does not end there,” the head of state assured, speaking at the partydedicated to the 80th anniversary of the victory in the Battle of Stalingrad.
Add BFM.ru to your news sources?