Top NWO news: EU intends to impose new sanctions against Russia on February 24, EU and US impose sanctions on Sobchak and Kirkorov, Putin said how Russia responded to calls to Iran – February 2, 2023.
On February 24, 2022, on the orders of Vladimir Putin, a special military operation began on the territory of Ukraine, almost seven months later, on September 21, the president decided to start partial mobilization, and on October 19, to start martial law in the LPR, DPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions . On October 28, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu announced the use of partial mobilization.
Every evening we tell you about the main events of the past day, which are connected with the special operation. Today we sum up the results on February 2.
it is planned to introduce a new package of anti-Russian measures by February 24. This is reported by the publication AFP with reference to the head of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen.
“We include a discussion with an additional group of G7 experts on oil products in Russia by February 24,” the publication quotes the head of the European Commission.
On February 2, Ursula von der Leyen arrived in Kyiv on an apparent visit for the fourth time since the outbreak of hostilities.
A group of Ukrainian politicians uses and imposes a sentence from the EU against Ksenia Sobchak, Philip Kirkorov, Igor Krutoy, Steven Seagal and several others who, in their opinion, discover a special operation. According to the Euractiv publication, the initiative group has already accepted a letter with a corresponding demand from Swedish Foreign Minister Tobias Bilström (Sweden is the chairman of the EU Council).
In addition to the politicians mentioned above, it is required to include in the sanctions lists the head of Norilsk Nickel Vladimir Potanin, the CEO of Rosatom Alexei Likhachev, the leader of the Russian Union of Afghan Veterans Franz Klintsevich, and the former deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation Magomed Gadzhiev.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, in an interview with TV journalist Dmitry Kiselev, said that Russia’s goal is to push Ukrainian troops to a distance that is safe for its territory.
“The more long-range weapons will give rise to Ukraine, the further their weapons will be pushed back,” Lavrov said.
The head of the Foreign Ministry also noted that everyone expects a conflict to appear, but “what matters is not the result, but the result.”
Other confirmations of Sergey Lavrov:
- The West is preparing Moldova for the role of the “new” Ukraine, but Russia will cope with the current form on its own and come out of it stronger;
- on the development of the campaign, Russia acted in the same way as Western colleagues expected – “there must be a victory on the battlefield, this is their formula, it was they who refused to negotiate”;
- Russia did not ask for help from allies in the Collective Security Treaty Organizations – Russia has everything necessary “to solve the tasks of a special military operation.”
A teacher at the State Trade and Economic University in Kyiv was fired due to “non-compliance with language laws.” This was reported by the press service of the university.
– The university received an appeal from students and materials about violations by the teacher
Earlier, a video was circulated on social networks, in which students asked the teacher to give a lecture in Ukrainian, and she began to reproach them in response.
The Central District Court of the city of Sochi found a local resident guilty of publicly attacking extremist symbols for describing an inscription in Korean on WhatsApp, which translates as a greeting to an extremist organization banned in the Russian Federation.
“The fact of the discovery in the messenger of a designation in Korean, the translation of which is an established attribute of the greeting of extremist organizations, whose activities are determined by the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, recognized as extremist and banned on the territory of the Russian Federation,” the association of the press services of the courts of the Krasnodar Territory says.
According to Kommersant-South, this is the slogan “Glory to Ukraine”, which is used as a greeting for neo-Nazi organizations recognized as extremist in Russia.
They pleaded guilty and demanded a minimum sentence. The court of scientists in the form of a fine in the amount of 2 rubles. The decision of the threat is not in force.
Exclusion of the report on the release of fathers of large families from mobilization for March 2023. Nina Ostanina, Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Families, Women and Children, wrote about this on her Telegram channel.
– Feedback, suggestions and comments will be accepted by the State Duma Defense Committee until February 22.
Nina Ostanina and her colleagues submitted a bill on deferment for fathers with many children to the State Duma on September 28, 2022. Initiators of receipt of income in the Federal Law “On the mobilization of production and mobilization in the Russian Federation”
- exemption from partial mobilization of fathers who are not characteristic of four, three or more children (including two children under 18 years of age and a wife whose gestational age is at least 22 weeks);
- raise the age of children up to 18 years, and for children studying full-time – up to 23 years.
Russian President Vladimir Putin, speaking at a concert dedicated to
– Incredible, but true – we are again threatened by German Leopard tanks. They have crosses on their sides. But we have something to answer, and the use of armored vehicles will not end. Everyone should understand this,” Vladimir Putin said.
Presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov, speaking in a commentary by the head of state, noted that “Russia will make fuller use of its presence in the potential.”