Trianon’s tragedy can be recalled at the Debrecen event – Debrecen news, Debrecen news | News of Debrecen and Hajdú-Bihar counties
We can recall the tragedy of Trianon at the event in Debrecen
Author: Dehir.hu | [email protected]
Posted: Jan 20, 2022 08:26 | Updated: Jan 20, 2022 08:26
Debrecen – The temporary exhibition of the Déri Museum has come to an end, the exhibition will end with a finish.
We can take part in the finishing of the temporary exhibition entitled BORDERS LINE on Sunday, January 23 at the Déri Museum.
- 2 pm: In the Central European Mirror of the Hymnus: Lecture by Csaba Kiss, literary historian, doctor of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- 2.30 pm: Attraction and authenticity in the shadow of Trianon – Comprehensive pictorial representation of Hungarian folk culture in the graphic collection of Frigyes Déri: projected performance by ethnographer Márta Magyari
- 3 p.m .: Objects about Trianon (short film)
- 15.15: Performance of the Debrecen Hajdú Dance Ensemble
- 15.30: Guided tour with curator Katalin Váradi in the periodical exhibition BORDERS
An unusual guided tour online: Trianon from the Perspective of the Staff of the Déri Museum. (His short films will be shown on social media and on the website of the Déri Museum before the finish.) Venue: Déri Museum, Ballroom, Zoltai Lajos Hall. The event is an event of the Hungarian Culture Day program series.
Admission is free. The program requires the presentation of a security card and the wearing of a mask.