The Americans did not understand that Russia was serious about the ultimatum. Will it be possible to avoid war now
The Americans have no right that this time Russia’s ultimatum is serious. And it won’t merge
Professor of the Higher School of Economics, Candidate of Science Prosecutions Dmitry EVSTAFIEV answered the questions of the Komsomolskaya Pravda radio host Sergei MARDAN about why there was such a smell of gunpowder between Russia and the West.
THIS IS A “YARD TO YARD” DISASSEMBLY – EVERYONE SHOWED THEIR STRENGTH AND DISSOLVED TO “THINK”
– Let’s try to play a game called “geopolitics”. Russia-NATO talks. Well, in this sense, Kazakhstan. What is going on? How do you assess this? Is it positive? Anxious?
In general, in a circle, I assess this positively. We have been accumulating – and, mind you, everyone – Russia, the United States, Europe, and various behind-the-scenes villains, play the element of the Great Game, choosing for this country, which is not a pity. This strange turned out to be Kazakhstan. It turned out that nobody really felt sorry for her. And this is a hint to big Kazakhstan, where they decided that they could also have their own globe.
What can I say? So far no one pulls the Bolshaya. A little more she is attracted by all sorts of Britons, but only because they know how to get away in time.
In this regard, it is necessary to perceive the peculiarities of Russia-USA, Russia-NATO. This is also an element of the Big Game, which answers the question: Are we ready for a big deal? No, not ready.
Therefore, everyone measured their strength, all others found evidence and dispersed to “think”.
The only conversation with NATO was absolutely unnecessary. I understand this as a person who at one time worked in NATO – there is definitely nothing to talk to them about.
And everything else – yes, a study of detection during a yard-by-yard showdown. That’s all.
We have been accumulating – and, mind you, everyone – Russia, the United States, Europe, and various behind-the-scenes villains, play the element of the Great Game, choosing for this country, which is not a pity. This strange turned out to be Kazakhstan
SHOULD TALK WITH THE BULLD, NOT THE COLUMNS
– So no one was going to say so initially. In the draft Security Treaty between Russia and the United States, it was generally said that the other two countries should agree, and all, including, their number sixteen. And, nevertheless, agreed to a meeting with NATO. What for?
– I ask exactly the same question. Number sixteen? They don’t have a number yet! NATO is just a propaganda platform, as we have been brilliantly convinced of. I didn’t see anything, except exercises of the derivative of the less and less adequate impression of Stoltenberg. That is why it was necessary to throw this chicken – I emphasize – bone to the European allies of the United States – I do not understand. Well, if we have chosen the USA as our partner, then let’s not meet with various incomprehensible lapdogs, Livrets. Talk to the bulldog!
Just notice how meaningfully silent he was following the results of the conversation with the bulldog – Biden. And there was a propaganda extravaganza with the East.
NOBODY HEARD ABOUT RYABKOV, AND HE IS THE STRONGEST FIGURE!
– And the conversation before this the deputies are observing the foreign affairs of Russia and the United States – is Ryabkova and Sherman generally serious?
– He is the most serious. Let’s be honest. Here’s what to talk about with Blinken (US Secretary of State – Ed.)? I am an extremely cynical person, but even I do not know what to talk about with him? Even in Washington, I don’t know what to talk about with Blinken! They will slowly deport him somewhere to a responsible area. And Sherman and Ryabkov today are the best negotiators in Russia and the United States. There are not even questions here.
– Do you rate Sherman so highly? We didn’t hear in advance.
– You might think that many of us have heard about Ryabkov. And he is one of the strongest in the figure of the world! Well, Sherman – yes, there is an age problem. The Komsomol member is approaching the age of leaving the Komsomol … But this is the best that the United States has. Better not. I don’t want to have sex with Sherman, talk to Nuland for a few seconds, but this is definitely not an option.
Sherman and Ryabkov are the best negotiators in Russia and the USA today
THE AMERICANS WAITED THAT THE FIRE IN KAZAKHSTAN WILL EASE US. And it turned out the other way around
– Returning to Kazakhstan. The introduction of the CSTO troops – was it a fortunate coincidence before being used against NATO?
– First of all, let’s not over-praise. The operation was limited in scope. About three thousand paratroopers. This is not the Kursk Bulge even once.
However, there are only three countries on this scale of large global investment. Rather, two and a half. These are the USA, Russia and half, perhaps, France. Therefore – welcome to the club of countries that gather in the Geopolitical game!
For us, this was an unfortunate coincidence of opportunity BEFORE the CSTO operation. And it looks very strong AFTER the CSTO operation.
Accordingly, adults’ mood worsened. They came to an advanced level without a “plan.” Plan “A” is to put pressure on us, to scare us also by the entry of Sweden and Finland into NATO. And we expect that we will come with Kazakhstan blazing, very weak. But it turned out the other way around.
The operation was limited in scope. About three thousand paratroopers. This is not the Kursk Bulge even once
CHINA IN KAZAKHSTAN ZEVNUL. SECOND TIME – DOESN’T YINN.
– In the future, how do you assess the United States and China in such relations? And will Russia be on this list after the events in Kazakhstan? There is no way to leave Kazakhstan now, it seems to me, for some time.
– It is quite obvious that Kazakhstan is a “holiday” that will be possible with us for five years. Because China does not yawn a second time. And now he yawned.
Is that what the case in Kazakhstan showed? Three things.
That can be ignited easily.
That in order to capture the city, many people are not needed.
And the third. This is bad for everyone. Is China bad for Kazakhstan to burn? Badly. Is Russia with a common border of almost 8,000 kilometers bad? Badly. Uzbekistan is unbearable!
Who is it good for? Americans. Who was the one pogrom there in companies owned by the Americans or the British? No. Everything was on fire everywhere. And they had money dripping. Therefore, the United States has worked out the scheme. We also worked out the scheme. China yawned. And everyone retreated to the position, with the head present. Kazakhstan remained in the center of this ashes, where it was decided that everything would be the same as before.
Will not be. This is the first thing.
Second. You have to be very naive not to understand that the Americans have been exploring the Caspian region for 2-2.5 years as one of the centers of a new geopolitical game. It is unacceptable for the United States for Russia to consolidate the industrial core of Eurasia around itself. This is the goal of the United States, not to intimidate us with the expansion of NATO.
unlike many of our people, falling into hysterics at the words “NATO”, And they say that NATO, for the exclusive pairs of countries, is a burden. A couple of countries are Great Britain by sea and Poland by land. The rest is a burden. And if the weather conditions decide to wave with us seriously, they will definitely do it without NATO.
All retreated to position, with the head present. Kazakhstan remains in the center of this ashes
DON’T DO WITHOUT HARD CONFLICT
– It’s time to realize the moment in which Russia found itself. Everyone draws parallels with the crisis. And you write in your Telegram channel that this is generally the time between 1949 and especially until the early 1970s. When there were a number of cases among us and the United States (the bloodiest, of course, the war in Korea, where the death toll was counted). Could this be true? For example, the war in Ukraine?
– Yes, I think that without a major violent conflict with the victims, the situation will not be resolved. Let us not forget that the United States came to detente after tens of thousands of victims in Vietnam. And before that there was the Korean War, indeed the bloodiest.
The main thing for us is to avoid self-dislike. crisis crisis is the icing on the cake. The main thing for us is to avoid the Korean War. I think this is still possible. But the rest is all – and the Berlin Crisis of 1949, when the tanks stood our trunks to the barrel straight, abutting against each other, and Hungary in 1956, and Czechoslovakia in 1968, and the emergency crisis – these are measurements of a very serious possibility.
THE AMERICANS ARE SURE RUSSIA WILL UNLOCK
– Do the Americans realize that both Putin’s ultimatum and this series of negotiations are all serious? That Russia is raising the stakes for a reason?
– No … In America, of course, there are smart people who believe that Russia is talking seriously. But the majority of Americans are absolutely sure that all this is another manipulation by Russia in order to raise rates, and then merge, bargaining for concessions for themselves, indulgences are accepted. They believe that our elite is ready to surrender. But on some honorable terms, which these Russians are bargaining for for themselves.
The Americans have no right that this time Russia’s ultimatum is serious. And it won’t merge.