Real estate project on the NTN-SNR site: a citizen consultation organized at the request of the City
NTN-SNR is initiating a transformation of its site which will permanently modify the district. At the request of the City, the promoter initiated a citizen consultation to outline the expectations of the inhabitants.
A flagship of the industrial heritage of the City of Annecy, NTN-SNR will initiate a transformation of its historic site which will permanently modify the district adjacent to the station. François Astorg and Nora Segaud-Labidi, deputy mayor in charge of sustainable development and housing, the promoter Cogedim initiated a citizen consultation to outline the expectations of inhabitants and inhabitants regarding the future of this district, located avenue des Hirondelles.
” Thinking about creating a new place to live, central to Annecy, without involving the inhabitants? Unthinkable! »Declares François Astorg. The consultation began in September and continues with a public meeting that will take place on Thursday, October 14. The City invites residents who wish to participate.
Citizen consultation in several stages
- September 2021: preliminary field survey on a representative panel of Annecy residents
- Thursday, October 14: public meeting open to all, screening of the video report, presentation of the main projects and opening of debates on the future of the district
- Workshops around the major themes identified
- Restitution of the project enriched by citizen participation
The objective of this consultation is to feed the project from the ideas and proposals that will emerge during these exchanges. Cogedim is committed to leading this citizen consultation to involve the inhabitants and their expectations for this new place of life.
A private project reworked in the sense of Building Well Annecy
A company specializing in the supply of automotive, aeronautical and industrial equipment, NTN-SNR has initiated a very important process of transformation of its historic Annecy site. ” The future European head office of the group as well as the technical center R&D – innovation Europe will be installed on this site. »Explains Nora Segaud-Labidi. ” Following a consultation with developers, the part of the site located along Avenue des Hirondelles was entrusted to Cogedim in 2019, to develop a new living space. It is for this part of the project that we engage the citizens. The Good Build framework guides us and provides for this participation, which was not planned for 2019 ”. The work of a first phase will be completed at the end of 2024 and the following phases will run until 2027.
Practical information – Public meeting Thursday, October 14
- Pierre Lamy room – 12 Rue de la République – 74000 Annecy
- Registration: General Public – Quentin Poirier – 06.23.03.75.90 – [email protected]
- Access to the various sites will be made in accordance with the sanitary measures in force.