GSP Article – Posted on Saturday, 02 July 2022 21:47 / Updated on Saturday, 02 July 2022 21:56
FCSB won the second friendly of the summer, 6-1 with Zimbru Chisinau, a match played in the Republic of Moldova.
FCSB marched in Chisinau against a very modest opponent, who would have big problems to stay in the first league in Romania.
FCSB, another friend with 6 goals
Darius Olaru received a gift from the opponents goalkeeper in the 10th minute and opened the score with a finish under the goalkeeper-gafeur Șmalenea.
The red-blues increased their advantage on the counterattack. Tavi Popescu was launched into the flank by Olaru, the FCSB midfielder served him in front of the goal on Florinel Comanand the “seventh” did not forgive from the edge of the small square (28).
In principle, the game was at your discretion FCSB and in the second part. DawaHowever, Bouhenna did not manage to connect with it, as his team mates had hoped, and the ball went out.
A fixed phase executed by Musi was stuttered by the Moldavians’ defense, and the stopper from FC Botoșani managed to push the ball into the net (61).
Until the end, for FCSB they scored more Alexandru Musi (71), Ivan Mamut (80) and Ianis Stoica (83).
The reserves from FCSB received a goal from the penultimate ranked team from Moldova
In the second half, FCSB used all the reserves on the sheet. Thus, due to the few solutions they benefit from, Toni Petrea made an improvised “11”. For example, the defensive axis was composed of Valentin Cretu and Mihai Lixandru.
And the modest Zimbru Chisinau managed to score right from the area of the central defenders, Pedro Rodrigues returning from near Cretu and defeating Târnovanu with a square execution in the middle of the gate (77).
FINAL »Zimbru Chisinau – FCSB 1-6
- They scored: Pedro Rodrigues 77 / Olaru 10, Fl. Coman 28, Dawa 61, Musi 71, Mamut 80, Stoica 83
- End of match.
- min. 83: FCSB goal! Musi also offers an assist. At a corner, Ianis Stoica breaks away from Ursu and executes Apostolachi.
- min. 80: Goal FCSB! Ivan Mamut has his head on the exact cross sent by Șuteu.
- min. 77: Goal Zimbru! From the return, Pedro Rodrigues scores next to Valentin Cretu, with a modest shot, framed in the middle of the goal.
- min. 71: Goal FCSB! Musi contre1 makes the ball on the right and shoots unstoppable, standing, from 4 meters.
- This is the team with which FCSB ends the match: Târnovanu – Fl. Achim, V. Creţu, Lixandru, Șuteu – Oaidă, Șut, Perianu – Musi, Mamut, I Stoica
- min. 61: 4 more changes at FCSB: Ovidiu Popescu, Haruț, Dawa and Edjouma leave, Florin Achim, Lixandru, Perianu and Valentin Creţu enter.
- min 61: Goal FCSB! Following a fixed phase executed by the kid Musi, Dawa signs the first success in the jersey of the new team.
- min. 57: Ianis Stoica misses again with the goalkeeper!
- min. 57: Cordea leaves the place in Mamut’s field, Florinel Coman is replaced by Musi.
- min. 52: Ianis Stoica shoots from close range.
- 5 changes made at the break by Toni Petrea. Vlad, Tănase, Radunovic, Tavi Popescu, Olaru left and Târnovanu, Șut, Șuteu, Oaidă, Ianis Stoica entered.
- Start in the second half.
- More than 2,000 spectators attend the match.
- min. 28: Goal FCSB! Romanian counterattack-flash, carried by Olaru, Tavi Popescu and Florinel Coman. The last one scored.
- min. 17: Florinel Coman hits the crossbar with a free kick taken from the edge of the box.
- min. 14: Only FCSB exists on the field. Dawa and Edjouma pass by.
- min. 10: Goal FCSB! Darius Olaru scores on the background of a better start to the match for the red-blues. The vice-champion’s midfielder received in the box right from the hosts’ goalkeeper, Șmalenea. Huge blunder!
- The match has begun.
FCSB: A. Vlad – Ov. Popescu, Dawa, Haruț, Radunovic – Olaru, Edjouma, Oct. Popescu – A. Cordea, Fl. Tănase, Fl. Coman
reserves: Târnovanu, V. Creţu, A. Șut, M. Lixandru, I. Stoica, F. Achim, A. Șuteu, Ov. Perianu, Oaidă, A. Musi, I. Mamut
Trainer: Toni Petrea
Zimbru Chisinau: Șmalenea – Burghiu, Covcenco, Ciopa, Răileanu – Al. Gâu, Bilinschii – Mihaliov, Dedov, Hovhannisyan – Sidorenco
Reservations: Apostolachi, Petrișor, Ursu, Zavalișca, Pavalachi, Anton, Pleșco, Cr. Dani, Rodrigues, Holodov, I. Bejan, Rogac
Trainer: Vlad Goian
Zimbru finished the previous edition of the championship in the Republic of Moldova on the 7th place, the penultimate one, reason for which he supported a promotion-maintenance dam in the first league, which he won, score 1-0 with Spartanii Selemet.
FCSB, victory in the first friend
In the first verification game, played at the base in Berceni, FCSB passed another team from the Republic of Moldova, Sfântul Gheorghe, score 6-0, goals scored by Dumiter (2), Șut, Cordea, Ianis Stoica and Mamut.
FCSB will play two more friendlies this summer, with CS Mioveni and Oţelul Galați.
FCSB and the rest of the world »Who do the fans from the teams from the 4 big traditional clubs prefer
Mihai Stoica, before the start of the season: “FCSB is the only team that did not miss a second in League 1”