In the village of Psáry in Prague-west, a propane-butane bottle exploded in a grocery store on Tuesday evening. Two people were injured in the blast.
The explosion of a propane-butane bottle in Psáry injured two people.
| Photo: Michaela Tikovská, Jan Frýdl from the ASČR Rescue Service Prague-west
“An explosion of a gas or propane-butane bottle was reported on the Central Bohemian fire brigade line around six o’clock in the evening. The unit drove to a place where it was found that the explosion had partially destroyed the building. There were two injured people on the spot, “Tereza Fliegerová, a spokeswoman for the Central Bohemian fire brigade, told the Prague daily.
The tragic consequences of the apartment fire in Andrštova Street: one person died
“On Tuesday, shortly after 6 pm, the crews of the ASČR Prague-West Rescue Service set out from the Davle and Zbraslav exit bases for the reported explosion of a pressure vessel in a grocery store in the village of Psáry. ambulance spokesman Jiří Rychvaldský.
“The intervention took place in cooperation with the state police, HZS Jílové u Prahy, JSDH Dolní Jirčany and the Municipal Police Vestec,” added Rychvaldský.