With us you are one step ahead.
Because we encourage your advancement.
They prepare all the necessary documents for funding applications in the area of corporate customers (especially at the state, federal and EU level) and support the implementation of the applications. In addition, YOU process records in connection with funding processing and grant requests. After extensive training, you will also provide advice on funding opportunities.
What to bring:
- Completed commercial training and ideally banking experience
- Good IT skills
- Professional and confident demeanor
- You are characterized by your own initiative and a structured and team-oriented way of working
What we promise you:
- Future-proof job and exciting career opportunities
- Appreciative leadership culture and team-oriented work environment
- Attractive employee conditions for banking transactions and discounted purchases in the Salzburg warehouse
- Company canteen and subsidy for public transport
- Valida pension management
- and much more!
Are you interested? Then apply online or send your documents to:
Raiffeisenverband Salzburg eGen
zH Lisa Schmidhammer
The collective bargaining minimum wage for this position is EUR 2,209.60 gross (full-time basis). A market-compliant overpayment, depending on qualifications and experience, is a matter of course for us.