CDD Dijon (21)
Da Viking Code is looking for a person with a dev frontend profile, specialized in web technologies and with a sensitivity to ui / ux design, to expand its team. Integrated within a team of specialized developers, you will be in charge of developing interface users / integrating models, whether for applications and serious games.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML / CSS (SASS) / JS web development and the React.js framework. You are familiar with the Node / Webpack ecosystem.
- Excellent command of an object oriented programming language (C #, TypeScript, Java, C ++, Haxe …).
- Artistic sensitivity to UI and UX. Creating functional wireframes and mockups are common for you. You pay attention to detail: respect for fonts, alignment, graphic charter …
- An understanding of PHP (Laravel or Symfony) / Node.js dev back is important for communicating with other developers.
- Team spirit.
- Autonomy and initiative.
Its a plus:
- Experiences in mobile development (React Native / Expo or Flutter).
- A bit of sysadmin (Docker), an overview of Amazon AWS services, CI / CD. The word unit-test doesn’t scare you.
- WebGL development via Pixi.js, Three.js or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Unity (2d, 3d, ui, xr).
Contract: 6-month fixed-term position with possible evolution towards a permanent contract.
Start date: November 2021.
Remuneration according to profile and experience.
Location: Dijon, 2 days of teleworking per week
Applications for internships or work-study contracts will not be accepted.
CV, cover letter, references, website (if applicable)
For the attention of: Recruitment manager