DOCUMENT. The government has updated the list of countries at epidemiological risk. Moldova and Bulgaria have entered the red zone
The National Committee for Emergency Situations approved Decision no. 77 on updating the lists of countries / territories with high epidemiological risk.
– the following entered the red zone: Romania, the Republic of Moldova, Armenia, Bulgaria, Belarus and Greenland;
– in the yellow area at the entrance:
• from the red zone, following the decrease in incidence: Austria, Switzerland, Gibraltar, Iran, Maldives and Bahamas;
• from the green zone, following the increase of the incidence: Ukraine, Faroe Islands and Leshoto;
– the green area included: The Netherlands, Germany, France, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Vietnam, Puerto Rico, Sri Lanka, Honduras, Kosovo and Cape Verde.
HCNSU 43 of 01.07.2021 is also amended by exceptionally including the quarantine measure for drivers of goods vehicles as well as those who provide passenger transport, if it shows negative results in an RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 infection performed no later than 72 hours before entering the country, under the conditions of travel for professional purposes.
“Drivers with a maximum authorized capacity of more than 2.4 tonnes for the carriage of goods and drivers with more than 9 seats, including the driver’s seat with the carriage of persons, shall be exempted from the quarantine measure ( …) if it shows negative results at an RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 infection performed at most 72 hours before entering the country, and the trip is made only for professional purposes “, it is shown in the CNSU decision .
The list will take effect on October 3, at 00:00.