Through David Saint-Sernin
Busy night for fire department Tarn and Garonne. On the night of Tuesday 17 to Wednesday 18 January 2023, they intervened twice for important house fires.
A chimney fire
The first disaster took place in the town of Castelsarrasin at 7:04 p.m. It was a chimney fire, which spread to the roof, which caused the accident.
The attic, with an area of 150 m², was devastated. The six occupants were not injured. They have been relocated.
The firefighters’ intervention lasted 4 hours. The firefighters extinguished the fire with the help of two lances.
A second disaster
Then, around 12:20 a.m., in the town of Garganvillar, a second house was hit by a fire. For an undetermined reason, the 200 m² roof caught fire. The three occupants of the house were evacuated. None were injured. They were relocated by the family.
Again, the operation lasted about four hours. Firefighters from 82 used two lances to put out the flames.
Was this article helpful to you? Know that you can follow Actu Toulouse in space My News . In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.