Modena returns to Braglia after two victorious derbies: the current opponent is Vanoli’s Venice. Let’s find out where to watch the match on TV and in streaming and let’s review the salient aspects of this challenge in order to be able to choose the most interesting betting odds in the best possible way and to make a prediction on Modena – Venice.
Odds and advice on the Modena – Venice prediction of 08/12/2022 – First leg match
Prediction 1X2: Modena @ 2.35 – Sisal
6 points out of 6 in difficult matches also because you both play away. Modena is back within the friendly walls after having closed the 2 Emilian derbies against Parma and Spal in a glorious way. An historic and unexpected result for a team that with the lights off is climbing the cadetry standings. And in the wake of the enthusiasm, Tesser’s 11 will try to score the hat-trick of successes against a Venezia that has finally unlocked itself at home. The Lagunari have finally played a game of substance and without carelessness often paid dearly. Match open to any outcome, but the Canaries start with the favors of the forecast.
Prediction 2: Goalscorer – Pohjanpalo @ 3.00 – Eurobet
The people of Venice eagerly awaited him, and the Finnish striker is finally repaying their trust with heavy goals. Who knows, there might not be a continuation of the brace scored against Ternana.
Prediction 3: Under/Over 2.5 – Over @ 2.03 – Goldbet
Modena manages to create a lot and score regularly. Venice which instead often falls asleep but which can hurt forward.
The odds of Modena – Venice
We advise you to check the 1X2 quotations provided by Sisal as they may change without notice.
- Modenese: 2.35
- Tie: 3.10
- Venice: 3.25
What will be the formations of Modena – Venice?
Probable formation Modena (4-3-1-2): Gagno; Coppolaro, Silvestri, Pergreffi, Ponsi; Armellino, Gerli, Magnino; Tremolada; Bonfanti, Falcinelli.
Trainer: Moreno Longo
Unavailable: Gargiulo, Coppolaro, Battistella, Diaw
Probable formation Venice (3-5-2): Bertinato; Wiśniewski, Ceppitelli, Ceccaroni; Candela, Črnigoj, Tessmann, Andersen, Zampano; Johnsen, Pohjanpalo.
Trainer: Paul Vanoli
Unavailable: Connolly, Joronen
Timetable and where to see Modena – Venice on TV and streaming: all the info
The match between Modena and Venice will take place Thursday 8 December at 15.00 at the Braglia stadium in Modena. The race will be broadcast by Damn both on the app and on the official website on the match channel, on the digital platform of Skyon Now TV and the Sky Go app, finally on the app and channel of Helbiz live features on Prime Video.
- Hours: 3pm
- Modena Venice on television: Dazn via Tim Vision decoder or on smart TV, Sky via satellite, Helbiz via Prime Video
- Modena Venice live: Dazn on app and official website, Sky Go app, Now TV, Helbiz Live Prime Video app and channel
Modena – Venice: News and statistics
- Previous round Modena – The Canaries win the second derby in a row, this time at the Mazza in Ferrara. In the pyrotechnic 2-3 goals from Modena by Marsura and Falcinelli, to which is added the own goal by La Mantia.
- Previous roundVenice – First home win of the season for the Lions: a brace from Pohjanpalo bends Ternana’s resistance.
- Precedents in B – 18 clashes played at Braglia subject to victories for the hosts: 10 against the 3 from Veneto. Last challenge dating back to the 2004/05 championship with Emilian success.
- State of formModena – Canaries returning from 2 successes in a row and in a positive series of 4 rounds. 12 goals scored, 9 conceded.
- State of form Venice – 3 wins and 2 draws in the 7 away matches played by the Lagunari so far this season.