Future Republic question on school.
“Teacher training in primary school has an important peculiarity. In the area there are professional figures of absolute value (some have also played an important role in the San Marino school) perhaps now retired who could still be used to make an effective contribution, for example in personnel training, with voluntary collaborations. Instead, the government seems to have chosen only an external option.
Another important aspect is the technological support to which San Marino teachers have been trained and accustomed to in building their way of ‘doing school’.
For this it is required:
- how much is the cost for the Yoga Circus project;
- how much is the cost for the show ‘Neo digital Show’;
- how much is the cost of the ‘A Social’ project;
- how much is the cost of the Heathy Habits course;
- how much is the expenditure chapter for the replacement of whiteboards?
We specify that we do not hereby intend to discuss or enter into the merits of the educational value of these experiences, but we believe it is useful to adequately understand the costs.
A written response is required.”