The swimming pools are open in Warsaw on August 14, 2022 which one? In Poland, the bathing season lasts from June 1 to September 30. Do you want to know if your favorite food is open today? Check if it is in our authorized facilities. Find out about the assessment of the bathing water in Warsaw. Important information that is posted in your area can be found in the action. Check in our list where you can use the swimming pool in Warsaw.
Baths in Warsaw. Where can you go swimming in and around Warsaw?
- Swimming pool: Czerniakowskie Lake
- I separated the swimming pool on the spot with a fragmentary filling “Glinianka Ho”
- Swimming pool: Glinianki Zielonka
A place where you go swimming is not always a bathing place. Official bathing areas are safe. In the laboratory, water samples are regularly tested, and there are lifeguards on site. Every day we update information on the state of bathing in Warsaw.
Swimming pool: Czerniakowskie Lake
- Bath address: Warszawa, Jeziorna
- Bathing area: Jeziorko Czerniakowskie
- The length of the beach shoreline: 30m
- Bathing season: 5/06/2022 – 11/09/2022
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 19:00
- Swimming pool rating: Water, bath water
- Bathing test data: 10/08/2022
At the bathing beach Bathing area: Czerniakowskie Lake there is:
- Designated zone in the water
- Litter bins
- Changing rooms
- The mast with the WOPR flag
- Baby bathing area
- No pets
- Have an insight into the bathing regulations
- Information board