There are many non-neighboring apartments in the entire area of Warsaw. Although bathing in them is forbidden, many people have decided to enter the water in these places. Errors were adding to this. After the accidents, black water points have become there. Check where we can find such boards.
Black water point is a sign that warned against performing. Characteristic black and yellow boards are placed by lakes, ponds, flooded workings and rivers where drowning occurred. Such a tragedy often happens in unseen places, blind to previous people who have underestimated the element of water. When they did arise, they would not count on help. Dozens of unguarded people all over Warsaw. Lake Balaton, Czerniakowskie Lake or the Vistula River should be mentioned along the entire length of the city. New water points are being created in these and other places. You can find their description later in the article.
The animals were given water curtains for hot days
List of black water points in Warsaw
Black dots mark places in which competitions have so far been broken. The form of the board is simple and legible. A yellow helmet on a drowning person appears on a black background. Above it is the inscription “black point”. Below is a full list of such places in Warsaw (as of 07/06/2022).
- Warsaw 500 km of the Vistula River “Naturist Beach” ul. Sitowie and Rychnowska
- Warsaw 501 km of the Vistula River at ul. Romantic
- Warsaw 512 km of the Vistula River beach on the side at the Poniatowski Bridge, the so-called “Poniatówka”
- Warsaw 515 km of the Vistula River beach on the “Rusalka” side
- Warsaw Lake Balaton at ul. Abrahama / Nasypowa
- Warsaw, Czerniakowskie Lake at ul. Kąpielowa
- Warsaw Gocławskie Lake ul. Of the United States
- Warsaw Kamionkowskie Lake in Skaryszewski Park from ul. Grochowska
- Warsaw Kamionkowskie Lake in Skaryszewski Park from Al. Zieleniecka
- Warsaw Jeziorko Szczęśliwickie from ul. Bielska
- Warsaw Jeziorko Szczęśliwickie from ul. Dickens – from the side of the MZA loop
- Warsaw Jeziorko Szczęśliwickie from ul. Usypikowa 17
- Warsaw Jeziorko Szczęśliwickie from ul. Włodarzewska – from the side of the church
- Warsaw Jeziorko Szczęśliwickie from ul. Włodarzewska – at the pier
- Warsaw Glinianki Sznajdera ul. Połczyńska
- Warsaw Swimming pool at ul. Fr. Szulczyka / Napoleona Bonaparte (Aleksandrów estate)
- Warsaw Vistula River beach at the height of gold “Spójnia” Wybrzeże Gdyńskie 2
- Warsaw Cietrzewia pond from ul. Black grouse
- Warsaw Cietrzewia pond from ul. Ducatowa
- Warsaw Cietrzewia pond from ul. Watering cans
- Warsaw Cietrzewia pond from ul. Slopes of Pan Tadeusz
- Warsaw Water reservoir at ul. Dudziarska
Do you have an interesting topic for us or are you witnessing an exceptional event? Write to us at [email protected] We are waiting for photos, videos and news from your area!