Monaco directly in C1 if…
– This is a better result than Marseille.
– He loses, Marseille too, but Rennes does not win (while maintaining his best goal difference over Marseille, currently + 25 against + 21).
– He draws and Marseille wins.
– He wins and Marseille wins by making up for their goal difference.
– He loses, Marseille does not, and Rennes does not win.
OM qualified directly in C1 if…
– This is a better result than Monaco.
– He obtained an identical result in Monaco but he made up for his goal difference (+25 against +21). If, in this case, OM and ASM lost, Rennes must also not win.
– Rennes win, OM lose, Monaco too, but OM make up for their goal difference over Monaco.
– He loses without making up for his goal difference on ASM in the event of a defeat by Monaco, and Rennes wins
Rennes directly in C1 if…
– He wins, Monaco and Marseille lose.
– He wins, Monaco or Marseille loses.
– He does not lose (simplified scenarios when the goal difference does not seem to be recoverable).
– He loses but neither Strasbourg nor Nice win.
– He loses and Nice or Strasbourg wins (simplified scenarios when the goal difference does not seem to be recoverable).