By Quentin Marais
Called in the middle of the afternoon, this Thursday, April 21, 2022, the firefighters intervened in an EHPAD, at 28 allées Jules Guesde de Toulousefor a fire that occurred after a short circuit in an electric heater. A very important device has been deployed.
49 firefighters on site
It was at 2:51 p.m. that the emergency services were mobilized, “for a fire after A short-circuit on an electric heater in the EHPAD Plénitude Saint-Michel”.
An important device has been deployed and orchestrated, since there are no less than 49 firefighters who went on site. A figure justified by the nature of the site where the incident occurred… The fire was “extinguished by means of an extinguisher”, specifies the SDIS at Toulouse news.
16 residents evacuated
If no injuries were to be deplored, the firefighters say that “the staff evacuated 16 residents to their beds. After ventilation, they were able to return to their room.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Toulouse in the My Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.