Through Gabriel Kenedi
Since the announcements of the government, which has expanded the vaccine booster to people aged 18 and over because of the dazzling wave of the fifth wave of Covid-19, it’s the road to the third dose.
A booster dose for all adults
From Saturday 27 November 2021, the booster dose will be possible for all adults as early as 5 months after the last injection. This third dose will indeed be necessary to perpetuate the validity of his health pass. Because without a vaccination booster, the health pass will be deactivated seven months after the second injection. A rule that will come into force on December 15 for those over 65 and from January 15 for adults aged 18 to 64.
“The possibilities will multiply in the weeks”
Therefore, a question arises: how to be able to have access to this third dose within the allotted time set by the government?
“In order to allow everyone to be able to protect themselves and those around them more effectively, as early as 5 months after his second injection, the possibilities for carrying out a booster injection multiplier over the following weeks will“, Indicates the prefecture of Haute-Garonne.
As a priority, contact your doctor or pharmacist
In the meantime, the prefecture calls for the following rules to be followed: “Given the strong increase, at the national level, in the supply of doses, we are considering each person over 18 years of age, to carry out this booster injection as close as possible to his place of life, at address your doctor as a priority, pharmacists from his usual dispensary or to the nurse who takes care of him at his home ”.
Vaccination centers (with priority for over 65s)
If the local vaccine offer is ” preferred “, the organizing authorities in parallel – pending a possible reopening of vaccinodromes – “Strengthening the offer of vaccination centers in the department”.
From Toulouse, to Luchon via Villefranche-de-Lauragais, ten vaccination centers are open in Haute-Garonne. ” It is recommended in view of the request to make an appointment before coming to the center. On the vaccination lines without prior appointment, priority will be given to people over 65 years of age, ”indicates the prefecture.
Here is the list (and times) of vaccination centers, and their capacity in Haute-Garonne:
- Bagneres-de-Luchon : Normand pavilion, boulevard Edmond-Rostand; open Thursday and Friday; 150 injections / day.
- Labège : 65 rue du Chêne Vert (no-appointment slots for over 65s); open Monday to Saturday morning; 500 injections / day
- Lespinasse : 18 rue des Lacs (no-appointment slots for over 65s); open from Monday to Saturday ; 400 injections / day
- Montastruc-la-Conseiller : 5 rue René-Delmas (no-appointment slots for over 65s); open every day except Tuesday; 400 to 500 injections / day
- Low wall : Horizon room, avenue des Pyrénées (no-appointment slots for over 65s); Open Tuesday to Saturday ; 1000 injections / day.
- Toulouse-Daurade : 17 place de la Daurade; Open Monday through Friday ; 80 injections / day.
- Toulouse-Barcelona : 22 alleys of Barcelona; Open Monday through Friday ; 100 injections reserved for people over 65; 200 injections / day, then rapid evolution up to 500 / day.
- Toulouse-CHU : Purpan site; Open Monday through Friday ; 400 injections / day.
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais : 69 avenue de la Fontasse (no-appointment slots for over 65s); open every day except Thursday; 250 injections / day.
- Villeneuve-de-Riviere : 1 route de la Croix-de-Cassagne; open Monday to Saturday from Tuesday November 30. 200 injections / day.
A new ephemeral vaccination center in Colomiers
In addition, “in order to take care of the most vulnerable”, an ephemeral center will be opened by the Departmental Fire and Rescue Service from Tuesday, November 30, in the town of Colomiers (49 chemin de l’Armurié – gymnasium), by appointment. This ephemeral center will be only reserved for people over 65, further specifies the prefecture.
How to make an appointment?
As the prefecture reminds us, appointments for all of these centers continue to be made. via the Keldoc service. It is possible to find the list of vaccination centers and health professionals who practice vaccination on the Santé.fr website.
Has this article been useful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Toulouse in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.