There are currently 199 Covid-19 patients in the hospital, 31 of them in the intensive care unit. So far there have been 644 measures (+6 compared to the last report on Friday, November 12) in connection with Covid-19, i.e. the figures from the state statistics.
Flachgau with the most actively infected people
According to EMS, the number of actively infected people in the state is currently 12,722 (+2,972 compared to the last report on Friday, November 12).
Current infected people by district:
- City of Salzburg: 2,827
- Flachgau: 5,182
- Tennengau: 1,659
- Pongau: 1.415
- Pinzgau: 978.
- Lungau 661 (+102), (+628), (+1.453)
Salzburg with the highest 7-day incidence
7-day incidence, overview of federal states: Austria 849.2; Vienna 477.7; Burgenland 630.4; Styria 666.6; Vorarlberg 839.1; Lower Austria 847.8; Tyrol 854.7; Carinthia 907; Upper Austria 1,314.8; Salzburg 1,484.9.
7-day incidence, district overview:
- City of Salzburg: 1,285.6
- Flachgau 2,052.1
- Tennengau 1,675.6
- Pongau 1,169.6;
- Pinzgau 824.6;
- Lungau 2,256.7
Vaccination buses across the country
The run on the vaccination buses continues. At the Europark in Salzburg-Taxham, numerous people who want to be vaccinated stand in line around 11 a.m. and wait for their sting. Even today there are free and free vaccination appointments in almost all districts. This can easily be visited without registration.
City of Salzburg
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Europark vaccination bus (Biontech from 12 years; Johnson & Johnson booster from 18 years)
- 7.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m., Abersee, Ordination Dr. Brandstätter, Gschwendt 106 (Biontech from 12 years)
- 7 to 8.30 p.m., Mattsee, Ordination Dr. Bliem, Passauerstraße 30 (Biontech from 12 years)
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., vaccination bus Anif, Maximarkt parking lot (Biontech from 12 years; Johnson & Johnson booster from 18 years)
- 12.30 p.m. to 3 p.m., Wals, Ordination Dr. Drekonja, Tegetthoffstraße 2 (Biontech from 12 years)
- 4 to 6 p.m., Golling, Ordination Dr. Borchadt, Bahnhofstraße 98 (Biontech from 12 years)
- 7.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m., Filzmoos, Ordination Dr. Zimmermann, Filzmoos 198 (Biontech from 12 years; Johnson & Johnson Booster from 18 years)
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., Wagrain, Ordination Dr. Rohrmoser, Kirchboden 23 (Biontech from 12 years)
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Radstadt, Hotel Post, Stadtplatz 8 (Biontech from 12 years)
- 6 to 7.30 p.m., Eben, Ordination Dr. Wörle, Hauptstraße 44 (Biontech from 12 years)
- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Kaprun, Ordination Dr. Watschinger, Häuslhofstraße 9 (Biontech from 12 years)
You can still apply for a specific corona vaccination appointment at www.salzburg-impft.at or register by phone at health advice 1450.