Through Lucie Fraissé
This is called a booster dose. To fight against covid-19, the High Authority for Health recommends that some people receive new dose of vaccine: the most fragile people, over 65, but also health professionals and the medico-social sector and relatives of immunocompromised people.
Tuesday evening, Emmanuel Macron confirmed what many observers sensed. In a televised address, the Head of State announced: from December 15, 2021, those over 65 who have been vaccinated for more than six months will have to justify a booster dose to extend the validity of their health pass.
Slot reservations on the rise
But even before the speech of the President of the Republic, the appointment reservations for this booster dose increased sharply. Thus last Friday, nearly 63,000 people booked a slot on the Doctolib site: a figure up 61% compared to the previous week.
– GRZ (@GuillaumeRozier) November 10, 2021
In Toulouse, the vaccinodrome has closed for several weeks
As a reminder, the Toulouse vaccinodrome, located on the Ile du Ramier, closed its doors on Saturday, October 23, 2021, after seven months of intense activity. But you can always get vaccinated elsewhere, including this famous booster dose.
This dose can be given to a general practitioner, in a pharmacy, in a nursing office or in a vaccination center. In Toulouse and its surroundings, there are indeed several which are still active.
- A Toulouse, the municipal vaccination center of la Daurade is still operational, place de la Daurade (compulsory appointment on sante.fr; keldoc.com or on 0800 009 110).
- A Labège, the vaccination center is located at 65 rue du Chêne vert.
- A Lespinasse, the vaccination center is located in the association room, at 18 rue des Lacs (open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., with or without an appointment).
- A Montastruc-la-Conseiller, Pierre-Perret room, Simone-Veil space, rue René-Delmas.
- A Villefranche-de-Lauragais, meet at 69 avenue de la Fontasse.
- A Bagneres-de-Luchon, the vaccination center is located at the Norman pavilion, boulevard Edmond-Rostand.
Appointments can be made at 0800 009 110 or on the sites keldoc.com u doctolib.fr. All sites offering vaccination (including pharmacies and healthcare professionals) are accessible on the site santé.fr.
“60% of the recall offer of 3e dose is carried by liberal health professionals in Haute Garonne, specifies the Regional Health Agency of Occitanie. We are supplementing the offer, in parallel with mobile resources (mobile teams from vaccination centers) in “go-to” operations in the direction of rural areas and certain priority districts of Toulouse. “
The booster shots will all be done with the Pfizer-BioNtech RNA vaccine message.
Has this article been useful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Toulouse in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.