Three men aged 24, 27 and 28 were indicted in the investigation of the settling of scores that occurred near Porte d’Aix in Marseille on September 7. A man had been killed and another injured.
It took the investigators barely a month and a half to trace the alleged perpetrators of the September 7 homicide in rue des Petites Maries, in the 1st arrondissement, on September 7.
At the end of the evening, three individuals armed with semi-automatic weapons opened fire on two young men. One of them, 24 years old, had died, the other 31 years old had been injured in the back without his vital prognosis being engaged.
The investigation attributed to the Territorial Direction of the Judicial Police (DTPJ) confirmed that it is indeed a settlement of accounts for the control of a point of sale of narcotics.
Automatic weapons seized
The three suspects, aged 24, 27 and 28, were arrested on October 14, the prosecution said in a statement. Two automatic long guns were seized during the search carried out at the home of one of them, specifies the public prosecutor Dominique Laurens.
Presented on Monday, October 18, 2021 before an investigating judge, the three defendants were indicted on counts of intentional homicide with premeditation in an organized gang, attempted voluntary homicide with premeditation in an organized gang, criminal association in view of said crimes, acquisition and possession of weapons and ammunition of category A, adds the prosecution.
They must be presented before the judge of freedoms and detention Monday evening with a view to placement in pre-trial detention.
Continue reading on these topics