Security control (m / f / d) – Salzburg Airport – part-time / minor / full-time
Every day and around the world, our everyday heroes ensure that people feel safer. At Securitas, we consider it our obligation to offer our employees opportunities for training, development and further training, as well as the secure feeling of stability and trust that a renowned global company provides.
We are looking for motivated employees for security checks at Salzburg Airport on a part-time, minor or full-time basis.
We offer well-founded training for the exercise of this responsible job:
Start of training:
Monday, November 24th, 2021
(5-week training with final exam)
– Impeccable repute / no previous convictions
– completed 18 years of age
– a valid work permit for Austria (e.g. citizenship)
– Very good knowledge of German (B2)
– Basic knowledge of English (A2)
– Willingness to work in shifts
– very good appearance
– Part-time, marginal or full-time employment
– Qualified training
– Internal and external training and further education
– Flexible working hours (also well suited as secondary employment for students, self-employed, people returning to work, etc.)
– Older applicants are also very welcome
11.52 gross per hour (KV security, usage group F)
We look forward to every qualified application by September 30, 2021 – Welcome to the team!