Prince Albert of Monaco insists his wife, Princess Charlene, “will be back very soon”: “It was complicated for her”
Prince Albert of Monaco another update on his wife’s months-long stay in South Africa.
On Wednesday, the royal said RMC Radio that Princess Charlene “is still in South Africa, but will be back very soon”.
“We need to talk to the doctors in a few days,” the 63-year-old explained. ” She is going better. It was also complicated for her because different issues affected her. “
The Monaco Palace said the princess was hospitalized on September 1 after collapsing “due to complications from a serious infection of the ears, nose and throat she contracted in May”. UK Express reported. The 43-year-old has been in her homeland for several months to fight the infection.
Sunday, the mother of two caught on Instagram and shared an open smiling photo of herself with a Bible.
“God bless you,” she captioned the snap.
Albert had already received several reports that the couple were facing marital problems, which recorded Charlene’s extended stay outside Monaco.
“She’s ready to go home,” said Albert Magazine people, noting that Charlene’s return date to Monaco “depends on what her doctors say.” He also shared that Charlene had four hour surgery on August 13.
On August 26, Charlene revealed on Instagram that she has finally found her husband and their children. Doctors banned Charlene from flying above 20,000 feet, making the reunion all the sweeter.
The royal used her time in her native South Africa to take wildlife conservation more into consideration.
Charlene recently told South Africa Radio 702 host Mandy Wiener that she was “in a game of waiting” to be with her family and that she is expected to leave the country by the end of October. The princess stressed that she “cannot force a cure,” according to People magazine.
“I cannot force the healing, so I will be locked up in South Africa until the end of October,” Charlene said. “I feel good, I feel good. “
Still, Charlene admitted that being away from her husband and their 6-year-old twins made the ordeal more difficult.
At the end of June, Charlene announced that she was forced to miss her 10th birthday with Albert due to additional surgery. It didn’t take long for the separation to spark rumors of an impending separation. Alleged sources France’s match in Paris pendant that Charlene does not “intend to return” Bunte from Germany claimed Charlene was looking for a house near Johannesburg.
Rumors escalated when Albert attended the Tokyo Olympics solo despite the prince being a longtime member of the International Olympic Committee. Charlene is also a former Olympic swimmer.
In June, Charlene told People magazine in a statement that she was optimistic about the future.
“My daily conversations with Albert and my kids help me a lot to keep my spirits up, but I miss their presence a lot,” she said. “I can’t wait for us to be together. “
The famous athlete married the prince on July 1, 2011. The wedding was a spectacle, costing around $ 70 million for the four-day event. They welcomed twins in 2014.
Their planned public anniversary has been canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.