As of November 26, 2022, Stefan Persson was the richest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of US$15.4 billion., followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $9.8 billion), Kirsten Rausing (No. 3, $9.3 billion); and Finn Rausing (No. 4, $9.3 billion).
Jorn Rausing is the fifth richest person in Sweden, with a whopping 9.3 billion dollars. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal fortune of $7.1 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $6.9 billion. Gustaf Douglas is in 8th place with a net worth of $6.1 billion. Carl Bennet ($6.1 billion) took the 9th position among the ten richest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRE LIST 2022
- Stefan Persson: $15.4 billion
- Melker Schorling and family: $9.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Finn Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.1 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson and family: $6.9 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $6.1 billion
- Carl Bennet: $6.1 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.7 billion
- Bertil Hult: $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.7 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.1 billion
- Lottie Tham and family: $1.9 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $1.9 billion
- Torbjörn Tornqvist: 1.8 billion dollars
- Katarina Martinson: $1.8 billion
- Daniel Ek: $1.7 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs in the world, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy ranking: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Top citizenship and residency by investment program, 2022.
Track the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get News updates from United States and around world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines at: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]