PARIS, Sept 29 (Reuters) – Stocks to watch on Thursday at the Paris Stock Exchange and across Europe where futures are pointing to an opening in moderate response:
* SANOFI SASY.PA announced that the US Food and Drug Administration has approved Dupixent for the treatment of nodular prurigo, a dermatological disease, in adults.
* WORLDLINE WLN.PA announced the acquisition of a 40% stake in Online Payment Platform BV, provider of online payment services.
* ACCOR ACCP.PA announced on Wednesday an upward revision of its gross operating surplus target for this year, now expected between 610 and 640 million euros. The hotel group was added in negotiations for the sale of the building of its head office in Paris for an amount of 465 million euros.
➦ Accor raises its profit discount and sells its headquarters in Paris
* ORPEA ORP.PA – The group of retirement homes announced on Wednesday a net loss for the first six months of the year, which it explains by a drop in the value of its assets. S8N2RT02L
* SOLUTIONS 30 S30.PA on Wednesday published a sharp drop in operating profit in the first half of its financial year due to a weak performance on the French market.
➦ Solutions 30-Results down in H1, penalized by activity in France
* UBISOFT UBIP.PA announced on Wednesday a report of the release of its game “Skull And Bones” on March 9, 2023, specifying that its financial objectives for the 2022-2023 financial year remain unchanged.
* VOLKSWAGEN VOWG_p.DE has set the reference price for the IPO of PORSCHE AG P911_p.DE at 82.50 euros, the top of the range is already announced.
* H&M HMb.ST reported much weaker-than-expected pre-tax profit for the June-August period on Thursday, due to inflation, slowing spending and its withdrawal from Russia.
* HELLA HLE.DE on Thursday announced a turnover increase of 21.6% to reach 1.8 billion euros in the first quarter.
(Written by Claude Chendjou and Laetitia Volga, edited by Jean-Stéphane Brosse)