The ring will come back into effect from October. In particular, the exact date will be announced in the next period by Infrastructure and Transport. Last year it had started on October 25, while 2019 had started on September 30.
Which vehicles move freely?
Vehicles that move freely are:
- EURO 6 cars as long as they emit less than 120 g/km of carbon dioxide.
- All electric, hybrid, natural gas and LPG vehicles.
The times the Ring is valid
The opening hours of the Ring are as follows:
- Monday-Thursday: 07:00-20:00
- Friday: 07:00-15:00
The traffic roads of the Ring
A ring is defined as the area formed by avenues and streets:
“L. Alexandras – Zakharov – L. Mesogeion – Fidippidou – Michalakopoulou – Spyrou Merkouri – Vryaxidos – Ymittou – Il. Helios – Andr. Frantzi – L. Andr. Sygrou – Hamosternas – Piraeus – Iera Odos – Konstantinoupoleos Street – Achilleos – Karaiskakis Square – Karolou – Marni-28th October (Patesion) – Alexandras Street”.
The vehicle registration
You can issue the special badge through gov.gr to drive freely in the Ring, as long as your vehicle is in one of the following categories:
- Natural gas or LPG printing
- Euro 6 class and at the same time emit less than 120 gr CO2. Please note that CO2 emissions are not related to the Euro 6 pollution level.
To issue the permit, you will go to eservices.cityofathens.gr and the following information will continue:
- TAXISnet codes
- Vehicle registration number
- VAT number of the owner/company belonging to the business
How do you get a permanent resident card?
The necessary supporting documents
- Application (provided by the service).
- Car registration license (simple copy). In case the registration license is not in the name of the driver, the owner of the car or the legal representative of the company (in the case of a company) submits the responsible declaration of granting the use of a car to the driver concerned. K.E.P.).
For proof of residence, submit:
- A copy of the E1 form of the relevant DOU of the last financial year (printed from the TAXIS page), which shows the main residence of the beneficiary or in the case of renting the property (it must be mentioned in the E1 form).
- In the event that the mentioned address has not been declared as the main residence, a recent copy of the rental contract of the property, certified by DOU or printed via TAXIS, also works.
- In the case of a recent move, the E1 accompanies a change in information from the DOU.
- In case the applicant is a guest, the E1 accompanies the responsible declaration of the owner hosting him, showing the residential address (with the original signature from a public authority or K.E.P. considered) or the E1 of the owner himself .
- Account of a Public Utility Organization (PPC, OTE OR EYDAP) or mobile telephony (simple copies).
- Driver’s ID card (simple copy).
- Valid passport and residence permit.
In addition the electronic platform, citizens cannot be served at the offices of the Municipal Police on St. Konstantinou 14, by presenting the necessary supporting documents by making an appointment either online at rantevou.cityofathens.gr or by phone at 210-5287800.
Analysis: Why Italy voted for Meloni – What voters from the North to the Italian South are saying to newmoney
Pasquariello – Goldman Sachs: Equities are “captives” of tight monetary policy (charts)
North Evia-Samos Pass: When does the platform open vouchers of 150 and 300 euros