For students resident in San Marino who attend the University of Bologna, even in the branch offices, the training service for ISEE practices, provided by a CGIL operator, will be available at the headquarters of the San Marino Confederation of Labor.
The first deadline for students of theUniversity of Bolognawarn the San Marino Confederation of Labor in a statement, it is the August 31and concerns the Scholarship applications; the second is the September 30threlating to reduction of university fees.
The first two dates on which the Isee paperwork compilation service at the Csdl headquarters by appointment, are the following: Tuesday 23 August from 8.30 to 12.30 And Friday 26 August from 8.30 to 12.30.
Five appointments will be made for each of these days, for a total of ten. Of course, priority will be given to students who have to do the Isee practice to apply for a scholarship, given the proximity of the deadline of the end of August.
As for the ISEE practices aimed at reducing university enrollment fees, from by the end of September, take the dates in which it will be possible to make the appointment that will be communicated of the following ones.
Students interested in this service can already contact the Csdl, by calling n. 0549-962060, during office hours from Monday to Friday.
Finally, the documentation to bring for Isee practices (taken from the University of Bologna website) is the following:
– the composition of the family unit;
– the activity carried out by each member of the family unit in the year 2021 including siblings of age. In cases where components do not occupy any activity, the condition of non-employment or the state of unemployment and the amount of any employment allowance or similar received must derive from the documentation;
– the period in which each member is working (indicating whether it is a period of less than or more than six months in the year 2021);
– the value of the income earned in the year 2021 by each individual member, including siblings of age and other cohabiting relatives aged 18 or over or, alternatively, by the overall family unit;
– the indication of the square meters of the dwelling house and any factory owned in the year 2021 (if the dwelling house is not owned, it is necessary to attach a specific declaration issued by the competent authority certifying that no member of the nucleus owns real estate) ;
– the amount of any residual loan at the end of the year 2021 on the house and / or on other properties;
– the value of the movable assets of each individual member of the family unit owned at the end of the year 2021;
– any documented invalidity or disability of the student.