What opportunities for clusters in European programming? » The economic and political newsletter of PACA
The competition for European funding continues to mount! So maybe it’s time to review your approaches and your tools.
Have you tried or do you want to try the new AAPs like I3 from DG Regio, Pillar 3 in HE, Euroclusters? What about the changes in the new programming regarding more “classic” AAPs for business networks? Why choose one or the other AAP?
- Learn more about the novelties and changes of European AAPs in the 2021-2027 programming
- Have a strategic reflection to position themselves on these AAPs as business networks
- Acquire go/no go decision support tools
- Improve your positioning and European influence
- Seize new opportunities by diversifying or changing preferred program
Duration : 1 day
Date : July 5, 2022
Venue : E-learning (Zoom software)
Educational costs: €450 excl. VAT per person (member price) or €750 excl. VAT per person (non-member price)
Accessibility for people with disabilities
Our courses are open and accessible to people with disabilities. Please tell us about specific needs (need for a specific presentation support related to vision or hearing problems, need for reformulation, difficult sitting position, etc.): Elise Durey: [email protected] / 04 72 91 27 03