For the 12th time in Krakow, there will be a great adoption feast – the Asylum March. It will leave Mostunicki on the day at 10:00, and after the Oak hour, the celebration will begin at the Dżok Monument on the Vistula Boulevards.
During this event, the organizers prepared Attractions, not only for pets.
The program includes:
- Election of the Dog King and Queen
- Black palate – behavioral tips
- Perun Foundation – education: how to help animals
- free zip
- smart dog’s corner
- life with a guide dog – show
- Dog Alert – how should you take care of your dog’s safety?
- rehabilitation – a soothing massage show for older dogs
- Obedience demonstration with the Qualand school
- Fighter Team – Piotr Boguciński School of Martial Arts – show, kickboxing fun with children
- groomers … and many more!
The march of the little ones will start at 10.00 from the Dębnicki Bridge. Around 10.30 am, the celebration will begin at the Dżok Monument on the Vistula Boulevards.