1. The 14 PCR test stations of the Red Cross
Registration for the monitored PCR gargle test takes place via the usual platform www.salzburg-testet.at or the health hotline 1450. The result is true 72 For hours, the certificate can be called up on the smartphone within 24 hours of the test.
For a corona test, you need to bring an FFP2 mask, e-card or photo ID (passport, identity card), QR code on your smartphone or the completed printout of the registration. You will receive the latter via email after digital registration.
- City of Salzburg: Old Cineplexx building at the main train station, congress center
- Flachgau: Eugendorf (multi-purpose hall), Oberndorf (foyer town hall)
- Tennengau: Hallein (Salzberghalle), Kuchl (GH “To the golden stairs)
- Pinzgau: Mittersill (National Park Center), Saalfelden (Congress), Zell am See (ferry Porsche Congress Center)
- Pongau: Radstadt (Red Cross Office), St. Johann (Congress House), Schwarzach (road maintenance depot)
- Lungau: St. Michael (event hall), Tamsweg (quarantine area)
Antigen rapid test stations in Salzburg: Even if they are no longer valid as an access test, but to check your corona status yourself and get a quick result, antigen tests are still an option. You can also register for the rapid antigen tests at www.salzburg-testet.at or via health advice 1450.
2. Pharmacies throughout Salzburg (around 70)
There is an overview here: www.apothekerkammer.at
- Registration via https://apotheken.oesterreich-testet.at/ or via the free phone number 0800/220 330 daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Take the e-card with you to your test appointment,
- The result of the PCR test is sent within 24 hours by SMS or email and is then recognized for 48 hours. If the result of the rapid antigen test is negative, you will receive a test confirmation from the pharmacy a few minutes after the test, which is valid for 24 hours under the 3G rule.
- If the test result is positive, please go into self-quarantine. A report is made to the health authority.
3. Home PCR Gargle Tests
Free PCR gargle tests for at home are offered throughout the state of Salzburg. These results are also valid for 72 hours and are transferred directly to the “Grüner Pass” app. And this is how it works:
- PCR gargle set on the Issuing office (Spar-Markt) pick up (a maximum of 10 items for a three-person household)
- Personal sample account invest
- Register sample and gargle
- Sample in a collection box at the within two hours Delivery point throw in. If you throw in by 10 a.m. on weekdays (not on Sundays and public holidays), the result will be received by the next day.
- The result is sent as an SMS with a link to the analysis results (date of birth = password)