The City will soon adopt a new Local Urban Plan that is more respectful of our environment, our agricultural areas and demographic development.
“The project for a new Local Urban Planning Plan that we are proposing to you today is the fruit of five years of intense collaborative work, attentive to the expectations of Avignonnais and Avignon residents widely expressed during the consultation period. It reflects our will. to effectively support project leaders, thanks to simpler and more readable rules, to build or develop the elements of the city of tomorrow “.
Cécile HELLE, Mayor of Avignon and Paul-Roger GONTARD, Deputy Mayor and delegate for territorial and urban development, and major projects.
The PLU is a document that concerns us all: it is planned for the next 10 years the major orientations in terms of land use planning and lifestyles. It is a global framework, a roadmap that formalizes and aligns public policies and projects carried out by the community. It is on the basis of the rules defined by the PLU that building permits and town planning authorizations are accepted or refused, making this regulation a tool in the service of improving the living environment of Avignon residents.
Consult the press kit
Find out quickly with these clear and fun animated videos!
As a reminder, you can make your contribution on the digital platform jeparticipe.avignon.fr or in your local town hall by writing your comments in the registers. Information brochures are also available in each annexed town hall, to tell you what to do.
The month of September will also be marked by the holding of several September 8 to 17, 2021
– Ring road market (Place Alexandre Farnèse) on Wednesday, September 8 8:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
– Marché du Quartier Saint Jean Between Place de Sienne, avenue de Wetzlar and rue de Diourbel) on Thursday September 9 from 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
– Market Pont des 2 Eaux (shopping center parking) on Friday September 17 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
– Farmers market Montfavet (place de l’Eglise) on Friday September 17 from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
– Saint Chamand Town Hall on Monday September 20 from 4.30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
– Town hall annex west on Wednesday September 22 from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.