Klara Azhibekova: Squeezing the Russian language out of the Kyrgyz Republic
Chairman of the Coordinating Council of the People’s Movement “For the Union and Brotherhood of Peoples” and the first secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Kyrgyzstan, Professor Klara Azhybekova appeal to the Speaker of the Jogorku Kenesh Nurlanbek Shakiev, the head of the factions and the entire deputy corps of the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic, in which the deputies are assigned to prevent the country from exodus of fascism and learn friendship from eighty peoples of all Kyrgyzstan. In particular, she stressed the fears that the new Law on the Situation could imperceptibly lead the country to a mono-ethnic state in which there would be no place for any other peoples. She openly writes that the squeezing out of the Russian language will be followed by the squeezing out of the Russian-speaking volume of the population. Spelling, punctuation and style of the author preserved:
“The Coordinating Council of the People’s Movement “For the Union and Brotherhood of Peoples”, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Kyrgyzstan express their deep concern over the next specific high-profile review “On the state language of the Kyrgyz Republic”. There is a serious public opinion that in Kyrgyzstan there is a process of “Ukrainization” of various spheres of our our Only recently there was a wave among the European communists, by the way, for the second time in their lives, that the parliament of Kyrgyzstan wants to rehabilitate the fascists from the Turkestan SS Legion!
Now, probably, the squeezing of the Russian language from almost all spheres of life in Kyrgyzstan, and therefore the entire Russian-speaking population, according to the Ukrainian version! Just wondering what headquarters is expected of you or what? Why such synchronicity and identity to your actions? Or are you so convex and flaunting the land of the USA and Europe that you are together and at the same time with them? You deputies, it seems, should not feel that you are all representatives of the people of Kyrgyzstan! Our country is not mononational, but multinational, in which more than 80 nations and nationalities live
If you don’t realize volumetric sensors in full, you start tormenting and composing new ones! To what? Well, let’s assume that everyone will study only in the Kyrgyz language in all subsequent educations, all teachers must speak the Kyrgyz language, there is no official speech, all reports in all state organizations and elections are only in the Kyrgyz language, all forms, documents are in the Kyrgyz language ! In addition, according to Chapter 13, Article 37, Clause 5, there will be commissioners who determine the level of knowledge of the Kyrgyz language and, probably, dismiss anyone they want at the request of some forces? Full information! Still the certificate is transferred? Maybe the state exam was passed again? Do not be offended, I doubt that the increase in literacy of the population, that you deputies will pass this exam in the Kyrgyz language yourself! I highly doubt it! Another question, who will be the judge?
You passed this law with applause! The Russophobes of Ukraine, the USA, Europe really liked it! Turkic-speakers from the fraternal republics and others who want to create new empires, khaganates, etc.! In addition, a few who voted correctly will also pay Soros, Geitos and other headquarters! So, what is next? What will be the positive and negative consequences.
1. The West will please you and they will applaud you and finance some needs;
2. They will promote their plans further, such as switching to the Latin alphabet! Their goal, the more illiterate we are, the better for them! To govern
will be easy for us! The Kyrgyz will need to start all over again, start in Latin on FINGERS to count any scientific, methodological, artistic literature, textbooks, magazines, newspapers, films, etc.! All that we have is for 100 years since we Kyrgyz became literate and educated is written in Cyrillic, both in Russian and in the Kyrgyz language! Let’s switch to Latin! Everyone needs to be retrained! But will we break away from Russia and become a protectorate of the United States or Turkey or someone else? You are smart! You choose!
3. We will study our language, syntax and spelling in depth, read the Yenisei script, study Sanzhyr everything, though we won’t be able to read about the GENEALOGY OF THE KYRGYZ, reading there in Russian, English! A select few from wealthy families who have learned Russian, or rather English, can and will! But our history of the Kyrgyz is more translated into Russian, like L. Gumilyov, Bernshtam, Aristov, Abramzon and many others! Kazakh scientists also wrote in Kazakh and English! And now what i can do? Kazakh to study or Russian? But they are not in the curriculum?
4. Myrza, aiym deputy! Orus til okubay kalsanar ele uy-buloonor menen kyrgyzdyn adabiatyn, tilin, taaryhyn tynymsyz okup, izildep kalysyzdarby? Ozunorgo, baldarynarga ishenesinerbi? Aifondorun talkalap salasyzdarby?
5. Sozsuz zhakshy zhagy kyrgyzdyn traditionaryn, sharttaryn, adattaryn uyronup alasyzdar! Chynyn aitsam kobunor bugun arabtardyn shartyna, myyzamdary menen zhashap bara zhatasynar, kiygen kiiner and Arabization of bolup bara zhatasynar!
6. What is missing from the positive consequences of giving up the Russian language, add yourself and you can send it to us so that we know more about your views and about your unprecedented optimism in a successful issue!
NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES OF REJECTING THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE:
1. The great Russian language is an INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE! WHERE YOU WILL NOT GO and WILL NOT GO, especially the former republics of the Soviet Union, the socialist countries around the world, the countries of Eastern Europe and others know Russian and you can freely communicate with them without interpreters! I was a doctoral student at the ACADEMY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES under the Central Committee of the CPSU in Moscow in 1989-1990! The whole world studied there, the whole Soviet Union, the whole of Eastern Europe, Mongolia, all the socialist countries! And the capitalists often came and worked in front of us! EVERYONE KNEW RUSSIAN! Many also studied from Kyrgyzstan, they won’t let me lie! Only we, the Kyrgyz, knew Kyrgyz! Without knowledge of the Russian language, we would not have known the scientific works of scientists from Russia, from the USA! In the review you can find scientific papers written in Russian! But in order to reach such a level, one must know the Russian language, and not at the ordinary, but at the theoretical level! What, we were taught by volunteers from Russia, as the aunt from the scientific community suggests? Laugh and nothing more! Just nonsense!
2. Dear deputies! What are you dissatisfied with? That the Soviet government gave the Kyrgyz people education and literacy? Many say that the Kyrgyz language is an endangered language! It doesn’t apply at all! All schools studied only in the Kyrgyz language and 1-2 schools in Russian! It was only in Frunze that they studied in Russian and only one school in the Kyrgyz language!
At school N24 A, classes were taught even in Uzbek! There was a whole Kyrgyz Women’s Pedagogical Institute named after. V. Mayakovsky, where they were fully taught in the Kyrgyz language, fed, watered, the hostel was all useful so that girls from remote areas could get an education! In other universities, except for medical ones, there were groups with the Kyrgyz language of instruction! The Soviet power at an accelerated pace gave the Kyrgyz an education, a profession, and trained energy personnel! How did it come about? Through knowledge of the Russian language!
We must be grateful, and not say any nonsense! Access for the Kyrgyz to world culture, to the culture of other fraternal ethnic groups, world science, art, cinema, theater, opera, ballet, technology and technology is carried out through the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE!
By the beginning of the Great Patriotic War of 1941, the Kyrgyz people were already 100% literate! Calculate yourself 1941-1917 = 24 years! In a short historical period, the SOVIET AUTHORITY has achieved high literacy of nomadic Kyrgyz! Young girls from Leningrad, Moscow, graduates of pedagogical universities, came to us in remote areas of Kyrgyzstan, worked as teachers of the Russian language in schools! Some married Kyrgyz and stayed with us for good! Not volunteers, as some aunts return!
The Russian language is needed by the Kyrgyz, not by Russia and the Russian language. And now, let’s look at the literacy of the Kyrgyz and, first of all, the Kyrgyz today! Due to the reduction of hours in schools in the Russian language, already in natural conditions and villages, young people do not speak Russian! And in the deputy corps, a noticeable part does not speak Russian well! And you can be proud of it! So maybe you all already speak English or Turkish then? Write, documents in English can be prepared, reports can be accepted in English, French, German?
3. Perhaps there are some of you, but this is a use! You all go to foreign languages! Now imagine that you have arrived in neighboring republics? What language do you communicate in? In Russian! To Europe – in English, German! You are fluent in spoken language! Two million Kyrgyzstanis are in Russia today! Integration processes are intensifying from b. republics of the Soviet Union and there is a high probability of the restoration of the Soviet Union! That we will communicate with all peoples through translators or the already working language – Russian!?
4. Rejecting the Russian language, we will simply stay in Iran! Dear deputies! Talk to each other for 2-3 days in some foreign language, imagining that you have left for 15 republics of the Soviet Union! Now imagine that you have to write there, fill out all the documents in the state language of these countries! Or is there one interstate language – RUSSIAN! So it was in the Soviet Union! It was a great achievement, a great blessing! We make, meeting with all 15 republics in Moscow or in any other city, we make decisions in a language understandable to all of us – RUSSIAN LANGUAGE.
It turns out that we only deprive ourselves, we undoubtedly use our young people who are less literate, while we ourselves master them at a fairly high level at school in the lessons of the Russian language and literature! But in recent years in Russian only decrease! Interestingly, at the same time, literacy in Kyrgyz did not increase, but decreased!
Where is the exit? First of all, to consciously cure yourself of nationalism, which may imperceptibly turn to Nazism! Nazism is already fascism!
Secondly, the concepts of the BILINGUISM methodology! The Great Chingiz Aitmatov himself wrote about this! In the fundamental state policy on languages, there should be bilingualism, that is, public knowledge of the Kyrgyz and Russian languages, office work at two levels! In Soviet times, the Naryn region kept documentation only in the Kyrgyz language! Nobody made out of this problem!
Thirdly, you can not infringe on all sorts of phobias in English, as some of you are beginning to annoy the spanking of those who want to report their report in Russian! That way you can go far!
Fourthly, it is necessary to take a change in the teaching of the Russian language in Kyrgyz schools and Kyrgyz in Russian schools and classes (methodology).
Fourthly, there is no need to gather languages, peoples, live together in harmony with the joy of knowing each other, languages and cultures of each other! It has always been like this in Kyrgyzstan! Even our way of life is much returned from each other! This is especially evident in our kitchen! You can’t really tell where is Russian, where is Kyrgyz, Kazakh, Uzbek cuisine! We have everything left of each other! Dear deputies! Let’s learn from our peoples! They are internationalists! Not belonging, live in mutual respect, friendship and brotherhood! No need to learn bad examples from Ukrainians or others! Unfortunately, they do not live in their own, someone else’s head, the head of those who want to quarrel us, so that we quarrel, hate each other! their principle; “Divide and rule”! Our peoples have completely different traditions and a completely different experience of living! Good experience! Friendship and brotherhood! We will not leave them to please someone!
With revealed respect and faith that common sense will win, dear deputies!
Chairman of the Coordinating Council of the People’s Movement “For the Union and Brotherhood of Peoples”, 1st Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Kyrgyzstan, Professor Klara Azhybekova.