– The goal is to collect DKK 10 million
On January 20, Leii inn enters its second issue round, with 40,000 shares for sale.
– There is enormous potential in each of the ten service markets that this broad app captures, so we are optimistic, says general manager and founder Frederic Kvasnes.
Three months after the Leii app was launched in the Oslo test market, 300 suppliers have come into place, and more are on the way. 700 orders were made by companies and private individuals. It is clear that the app has struck a nerve, not just in one brand – but in different brands at the same time.
Because in the same way that finn.no is the platform for all users to buy a car, apartment and find a job, Leii must become the platform for all users when they need services, both for everyday life and parties, according to general manager and founder Frederic Kvasnes.
– We saw a big gap in the market, and with the help of market research we identified 10 categories that had great potential for a more organized user experience in one common platform, he says.
During the year that has passed, the team at Leii has worked to familiarize themselves with all these areas. The platform is filling up with more and more suppliers, both reasonable and more expensive. For broad target groups, Kvasnes believes that everyone in urban areas between the ages of 25 and 65 can have one or more needs met through Leii.
Will utilize available capacity
– We want to contribute to utilizing the available capacity in society. It could be a chef who has free time, an artist who doesn’t have a full booking, or a cleaner who doesn’t get to fill up by ordering co-missions. With this platform, we make it easier, safer and more transparent for all parties, says Kvasnes.
Contributes to transparency
Great demands are placed on the suppliers in Leii. The requirements are adapted to each individual category, and can deal with everything from HMS cards and value added tax to the way the service is paid for. Everything must be transparent and clear.
– In this way, we want to contribute to opening up industries that have not previously been so transparent. Both customers and suppliers must feel secure when they interact through our platform, says Kvasnes.
Will expand geographically
In the coming year, even more people will benefit from Leii. Several Norwegian cities are on the way in addition to other Scandinavian metropolises such as Copenhagen and Stockholm. A pilot project in New York is also part of a long-term plan. What the marked ones have in common is that they have a high density of providers and available capacity for a number of different industries.
New issue round to start soon
In order to realize the ambitious plans, Leii is now entering a new round of capital raising from 20 January. 40,000 shares must be sold and the goal is to raise up to DKK 10 million. When the company carried out its first issue round in February 2022, it was fully subscribed within one week.
– We sold it a vision and carried out the issue mainly with the help of networks. Now the company is in a completely different position, the founder points out.
Realistic, men optimistic
And it is much easier to be an investor in this phase, who has something concrete to put on the table, says Kvasnes:
– We have developed a solid and scalable technology, we have got a skilled team in place, good infrastructure and exciting collaboration partners.
Before the issue, the company is valued at DKK 50 million, based on technology, proof of concept, infrastructure and an established mass of users and providers.
Several leading industry professionals have joined the team, and contribute with networks and extensive detailed knowledge in their fields.
The plans for the future are big, and this time Kvasnes and colleagues go outside the network and approach new, exciting investors. They are also sitting with around 80 names on the block who do not have the opportunity to join the first time.
– Based on the feedback we received after the previous issue, and throughout the year that has passed, we are optimistic, says Kvasnes.
At the same time, he has a realistic view of the world situation today, which is the war in Ukraine, higher inflation, increased rents and a very tight capital market can contribute to investors becoming more discerning.
– There is great variation in the order from the customer and we receive good feedback from the service providers. The response in the market makes us confident that the concept has a bright future, the siergründer.
– The aim is to become «top of mind» within the service sector. When you need a service, you will automatically search for the Leii app or leii.no.