Girona vs. Barcelona live: result, line-ups, controversies, reactions and press conferences for the 2022-2023 La Liga match
Xavi’s team, in Montilivi, seeks to add the three points to continue at the top of the tournament.
In Montilivi, Girona and Barcelona meet in a match corresponding to day 19 of LaLiga, one of the highlights that will be this weekend in Spanish football. The Barça team wants to continue at the top of the competition.
Xavi Hernandez’s team, that you already won the Spanish Super Cup this year, lives a good present, taking three points to his escort, Real Madrid. In the championship, he has 14 wins, two draws and just one loss.
How is the local situation? Accumulate 18 units: won five games, drew six and lost seven times.
You can subscribe to DAZN from €18.99 per month to watch LaLiga 2022-2023
Reactions of Girona vs Barcelona of La Liga 2022-2023
During and after the game…
Minute by minute
Good afternoon to all the friends of Goal.com and welcome to the broadcast of the match between Girona and Barcelona, corresponding to matchday 19 of LaLiga Santander 2022-23. Stay with us to have all the information, with videos, lineups, goals, statistics and much more.
REFRESH THE PAGE TO SEE MORE VIDEOS AND NEWS…
The great statistical preview of Aim Girona vs Barcelona in the League
- Girona have not won any of the four games they have played in LaLiga against Barcelona (D1 D3), conceding an average of 3.2 goals per game.
- Barcelona is, together with Real Betis (2D), the rival against whom Girona has lost the most home games in LaLiga without scoring any goal (2D).
- Barcelona have not lost any of their last 29 games against Catalan opposition in La Liga (W21 D8), since a 2-1 home loss to Espanyol in February 2009, their longest run without losing in these derbies.
- With their defeat against Villarreal last day (1-0), Girona said goodbye to their best unbeaten run (7L 3W 4E) and their best scoring run in their entire LaLiga career (14 games, the same as another in January of 2018).
- Barcelona has 44 points after 17 games in LaLiga 22/23 (14V 2E 1D). On four of the five previous occasions in which the Catalan team achieved this score after their first 17 games of the season, they won the title (08/09, 10/11, 12/13 and 17/18), failing only in the 13th. /14.
- Girona is the team that has scored the most penalty goals in LaLiga this season with six, as well as being the one that has achieved the highest percentage of goals of this type in the competition during 22/23 (23% – 6/26) .
- Barcelona is the team that has left a clean sheet the most times in the 10 best leagues in Europe this season (13), as well as being one of the four teams with the most victories by 1-0 or 0-1 (five, same than Juventus, Lens and Vitória Guimarães).
- Christian Stuani has scored two of Girona’s three goals against Barcelona in LaLiga, with an away brace in September 2018 (2-2) – he has seen a yellow card in six of his 10 games against the blaugrana in the competition, more yellow cards than against any other opponent.
- Ousmane Dembélé has played in six of Barcelona’s last 12 LaLiga goals, scoring three and assisting three others. The Frenchman is one of the only two players with five or more goals and five or more assists in LaLiga 22/23 (five and five), after Antoine Griezmann (six and six).
- Barcelona is the rival that Girona coach Míchel Sánchez has faced the most times in LaLiga, with 100% defeats (3/3) together with Real Betis (also 3/3).
Where to watch live Girona against Barcelona?
lineups of Girona against barcelona
Girona: need to confirm…
Barcelona: need to confirm…