On Thursday, February 2nd, starting at 6 p.m., a ‘Winter’ IAWA will be taking place in Zurich for a long time. But this time in a completely new environment, in Zurich-West (see coordinates at the bottom, click on it).
The traditional network opening event organized by TRAVEL INSIDE will be well attended, it will also take place parallel to the day of the Fespo holiday fair in Oerlikon. As in the past, numerous exhibitors from Germany and abroad will make the pilgrimage to the IAWA in the city. Registration via website.
The support from the industry in the form of sponsoring is also pleasing.
When main partner are included this time:
- “Holidays among friends” – that has been our motto for 50 years! Aldiana offers exclusive club holidays with a wide variety of experiences.
- Helvetic Tours is DER Touristik Suisse’s inexpensive package tour brand. The wide range of beach holidays on short to long-haul routes enables you to travel in style. The hotels convince not only with quality, but also with reasonable prices.
- Costa Cruises is a reliable partner of the Swiss travel agency and has stood for Italian hospitality for 75 years. We look forward to exciting conversations with you and toast to the special birthday at the IAWA evening!
TJM Travel job market
- Since 1993, Travel Job Market has been connecting talented people with the tourism industry personally, professionally and discreetly.
And these are no less clear and appreciated partner:
- As the leading provider of travel, mobility and leisure insurance, ERV looks forward to meeting you at IAWA.
- Europcar, as an international service provider and reliable mobility partner with a high-quality product, is proud to be part of the travel industry.
- Jordan, the kingdom of time, is a year-round destination with a never-ending history and striking scenery.
- Work hard – play hard! We would like to thank the Swiss travel industry for their tireless efforts and wish you an unforgettable IAWA! The Knecht Reisen team.
- Skål is the only professional organization promoting global tourism and friendship, uniting all sectors of the tourism industry.
- Umbrella.net Midoffice is the innovative and efficient order processing for Swiss travel agencies.
A new IAWA location in Zurich
Aubrey, the new location (click on the map below), can be reached with the following public transport connections:
⇒ From Zurich main station to Schiffbau (10 minutes):
- S 15 to Zurich Hardbrücke
- Tram 8 to Zurich Schiffbau
⇒ From Zurich Oerlikon to Schiffbau (12 minutes)
- Tram 11 to Zurich Bucheggplatz
- Bus 72 to Zurich Schiffbau