A reception of citizens took place in Voronezh, timed to coincide with the 21st anniversary of the United Russia party
On December 5, a personal reception of citizens was held by the first deputy head of the administration for municipal services, Sergei Petrin.
The questions that the Voronezh residents addressed to the public reception of the leader of the United Russia party, Dmitry Medvedev, concerned the construction of a road surface at the exit of streets, the restoration of a staircase solution on Leninsky Prospekt, a sewerage outlet in the courtyard of an apartment building, etc.
In particular, Igor, a resident of the Podgornoye microdistrict, Sulokhin, complained to Sergei Petrin about the lack of asphalt pavement and other elements of the traffic situation on the streets of Architectural, Fregatnaya, Lebezyanskaya, Shelepin and along Nastasevsky lane.
– Not all the streets of our microdistrict are paved, and they also lack lighting and pedestrian crossings, although many have enough territory for their organization. We ask you to conduct a commission survey of road conditions and assist in solving the problem, – said Igor Ivanovich.
Sergei Andreyevich told the applicant that this year, with the support of Governor Alexander Gusev, a large-scale project was launched to asphalt the streets of the private sector.
The priority observations for this year were simple with the deputies – in accordance with the decrees of voters. So, in 2022, asphalt concrete pavement was completed at more than 50 sites. Also – by orders – includes their list for the next year. About 500 million more people will be directed to these needs. rubles.
– I am instructing the Road Administration to complete the commission exit. Specialists will observe, show up with the priority streets of the microdistrict. As part of the hard surface forecasting, it will be possible to design a lighting and coverage device. Part of your streets will be made next year – with the onset of natural landscapes favorable for these works. I ask that you be contacted, and on the day of departure you yourself could identify problems on the spot, – said Sergey Andreevich.
Igor Sulokhin was also interested in the future fate and prospects for the improvement of railway crossings, due to the presence in the microdistrict.
Sergey Petrin said that at present a letter has been prepared to Russian Railways, taking into account the possibility of decommissioning railway lines that will not be in demand at present and in the near future, after which the issue of thorough improvement of the site can be studied. Questions of a broad content were transferred to the district beautification plant to take into account their work.
Lyudmila Evstratova, a resident of the Levoberezhny district, complained during a reception on a dilapidated staircase on Leninsky Prospekt in the area of the Europe hypermarket (from a residential building to a public transport stop).
Sergei Petrin instructed Vadim Bashilov, the head of the Levoberezhny district council, to carry out a site visit and a beautification plant to identify defects in the near future.
Elena Kustavinova, a resident of the Leninsky district, addressed Lyceum No. 65 with the need to arrange an appeal.
– My children study in this lyceum. People cross the road and find it with difficulty in bad weather – a large puddle, – said Elena Ivanovna.
According to the administration of the Leninsky district, the accumulation of melted and rainwater reservoirs violates horizontal road marks for passage through the areas of the educational institution and the carriageway of Gramshi Street. In this regard, it is necessary to investigate the hard coating area. As a temporary district improvement association, the roadside was backfilled with a cut of asphalt concrete.
Sergey Perin instructed the road management department to conduct a survey of road conditions and develop a site improvement scheme, and then submit it to the applicant for discussion.
Yevgeny Maltsev, a resident of the Kominternovsky district, complained about the current in the courtyard of houses No. 10 and No. 14 along Krasnodonskaya sewerage street.
– When I applied to the United Russia office last year, utility service specialists came and cleaned the sewer well. But a year later, sewage flowed again – the situation repeats itself, – said Evgeny Viktorovich.
He also noted that – according to personal observation – the situation worsened after the construction of a number of new apartment buildings.
– Most likely, the yard sewer line is clogged and the outlet to the outflow from the well. I will ask RVC to introduce a sewer-flushing machine and flush the networks. As for new houses, when obtaining a building permit, technical conditions are also issued from resource supply organizations. Additionally, we will check the documentation we have received,” Sergey Petrin said.
One meeting, about two weeks ago, heat was lost in some groups of a preschool institution, in total – with the beginning of the heating season – the kindergarten faced such a problem several times.
Previously, the service – PJSC “Quadra – Power Generation” – “Voronezh Generation” – was used to monitor the work on adjusting the hydraulic regime of the network, after which the temperature regime in the classroom of the kindergarten by sanitary and epidemiological services. However, at the end of November, the temperature in the rooms of the four groups decreased. Then the network adjustment was carried out again.
Victoria Khalyapina noted that at present there are no problems with heating in the preschool, but parents discover its occurrence in the future – during the winter period. She also became interested, in the future, in the repair of the roof.
– Currently, the resource organization and the renovation – in relation to nearby houses – have taken part in raising funds to solve problems and finance so that it does not become. However, I will instruct to manage the housing and communal services separately behind this garden – specialists will go out once a day and record the parameters of the coolant. Also next year, since these works are carried out with problems in winter, we planned to update part of the heating system already in the garden itself. As for the roof, we will discuss the issue with the education department and youth policy, conduct a survey and, if necessary, make contributions for repairs to the planned list for the next year, – said Sergey Andreevich.
All questions voiced in the order of receipt are returned at the personal supervisory level of the relevant government bodies, as well as district governments.