Blackout in Kyiv, Russia bought a hundred tankers, and noticed a new tram in Nizhny Novgorod. What else happened on December 3rd
What happened on December 3 in connection with the special operation in Ukraine – altapress.ru tells about the most important events.
Ukraine. Chronicle of events.
Important news, reviews and history
Always is, what to read. Subscribe
The main thing
Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, briefing December 3
At Kupyansk placement prevention of an attempt to detect an attack in the direction of the settlement of Kuzemovka of the LPR. Destroyed up to 60 Ukrainian servicemen, two tanks, Infantry fighting vehicle, three armored personnel carriers and four pickup trucks.
On the Krasno-Limansk attachment all attacks stopped. More than 30 Ukrainian servicemen were killed, two infantry fighting vehicles and three Kozak armored vehicles.
On the Donetsk attachment APU, Kurdyumovka, Avdiivka and Marinka. As a result of the detection of fire damage per day up to 60 Ukrainian servicemen, two tanks and five armored fighting vehicles.
On the South-Donetsk attachment assault aircraft strikes and artillery fire, the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were stopped and thrown back to their original positions. Losses were identified by identifying more than 40 Ukrainian soldiers killed and wounded. Two infantry fighting vehicles and five vehicles were destroyed.
Operational-tactical and army aviation, rocket troops and artillery three points control. Besides, injured 74 artillery units in firing positions, manpower and military equipment in 195 horizons.
In the region of Kramatorsk, two points of temporary deployment of foreign mercenaries were hit. Radar destroyed station AN/TPQ-37,disinfection two warehouses Rocket and Artillery Directorate and Social Movement of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Fighter aircraft shot down helicopter Mi-8. Air defense systems shot down ten Ukrainian drones in a day. Besides, eight HIMARS and Alder rockets were intercepted.
Total with the organization of the industrial operation: 336 aircraft, 178 helicopters, 2609 unmanned aerial vehicles, 391 anti-aircraft missile system, 6970 tanks and other armored fighting vehicles, 908 multiple rocket launcher fighting vehicles, 3652 the need for field artillery and mortar.
- On Saturday in Kyiv were introduced extreme sensations Sveta. Return to planned electricity consumption in Ukraine may take several weeks, if there is no new critical loss damage, Dmitry Sakharuk, Executive Director of DTEK energy holding, said.
- The defense ministers of Russia and Belarus signed a protocol between the countries on amending the agreement about a difficult discussion current safety in the industrial sector.
Economy, what is happening to her
- Project “Sakhalin-1”, work on return was not conducted with suspicion May, resumed work, said the governor of the Sakhalin region Valery Limarenko. According to him, extraction of energy carriers “Sakhalin-2” overfulfilled by 15% after Shell left.
- Gas imports from Russia to Italy are controlled in October almost 99% compared to 2021, reported the leading economic newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore
- Russia more will not supply oil European countries on violating the energy price ceiling, said Mikhail Ulyanov, Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to International Organizations in Vienna.
- Hungary achieved liberation from excess prices for Russian oil, on what the G7 countries have previously agreed, EU and Australia, said the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the country, Peter Szijjarto.
- Russia ready to supply its grain the poorest countries, as well as fully consolidate Ukrainian products. This is stated in an article for Newsweek magazine, Ambassador on behalf of the Russian Foreign Ministry Oleg Ozerov.
Corn, wheat, Agriculture.
- Reducing gas costs and rising commodity prices will be in Germany €100 billion. This is evidenced by data from the consulting company McKinsey.
- Estonia will purchase from Lockheed Martin computers of the HIMARS system for $200 million.
- The authorities plan to home leasing mechanismwhich provides for the rental of apartments with subsequent redemption, mortgage alternative. This follows from the draft strategy for the financial development of the Russian market until 2030.
- Russia bought more than a hundred tankers for oil sales and offers to India, China and Turkey against the backdrop of Western elections, writes the Financial Times, citing ship brokers and analysts surveyed.
- United Aircraft Corporation handed over a new batch Su-35S multifunctional fighters to the Ministry of Defense.
- Transmashholding became a manual tender in India in production, supply and maintenance of 200 Vande Bharat Express high-speed trains. The cost of the rolling stock within the framework of the tender for 35 years can reach up to 6 billion US dollars.
- The number of Russians with incomes below the poverty line in Q3 2022 compared to Q2 grew to 15.3 million peoplethis is 10.5% of the population of the country, Rosstat said.
- Nizhny Novgorod region launched production Russian-Belarusian trams “MiNiN” (Minsk + Nizhny Novgorod).
The reaction of politicians
- After the discussion in Europe is over, you will have to rethink the security architecture, estimated concentration of harmful substances for Russia, says the President of France Emmanuel Macron. It also suggests countries in Europe to prepare for new occurrences of events after security-related events.
French President Emmanuel Macron.
- Withdrawal of armaments from the Zaporozhye NPP, required by Ukraine, will be part of the commission of Kyiv and Moscow with the IAEA. This was stated in an interview with La Repubblica by the director of the agency. Rafael Grossi.
- Dialogue between Kyiv and the Ukrainian Orthodox Church, President Volodymyr Zelensky instructed to ban the law, no longer possible. This opinion was reinforced by the Minister of Culture of Ukraine Alexander Tkachenko.
Reaction: people, communities
- Public action “Memory Alley”dedicated to the fate of the children of Donbass, killed because of the actions of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, took place in Tel Aviv.
- Kiev-Pechersk Lavra registered as a monastery in the schismatic Orthodox Church of Ukraine. The head of the OCU, Epiphanius Dumenko, now seizes the monastery as a legal entity, informed the presiding officers about the external church relations of the OCU, Archbishop of Chernigov and Nizhyn Evstraty Zorya. Registration of the schismatic OCU of the legal entity “Kiev-Pechersk Lavra OCU” does not mean the termination of the existence of the Lavra, which remains in the presence of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church.
- Applications for the fulfillment of a dream within the framework of the action “Wish Tree” now we are going to introduce the children of all participants in the military operation, not only those, who received a first degree disability, disappeared or died. This was announced by the organizers. The participation age remains the same – from 3 to 17 years.
Information, you might have missed
- After the suspension of the Michelin gastronomic guide in Russia, Russian restaurants, recipients of his awards, not being able to confirm their status in 2023. Restaurants mention Michelin starsbut only with the presentation of the award and the city, where it was received.
- The authorities of the city of Ukraine Raisins of the Kharkiv region adopted decision to rename 22 toponyms, said the deputy mayor of the city Vladimir Matsokin. for example, Moskovskaya street will become Ivan Mazepa street, Pushkinskaya street – Stepan Bandera street.
- Shkulev Media Holding media group closes websites of Elle publicationsElle Girl and Elle Decoration in connection with the cancellation of the international conference, told the press service of the media group.
Official exchange rates from the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on Sunday:
- $61, 77 ₽
- Euro $64.99
- RMB 8.78
Have a nice Sunday! Here, what happened on December 2nd: “SBU reached the churches, determination of the ceiling of Russian oil, and The Sun will replace Disney.“