Pisa – Ternana: prediction, formations and where to see it on TV and streaming – 11/26/2022
Pisa aiming to lengthen the streak of useful results in a row, but Ternana arrives at the Garibaldi Arena who, despite the lean period in terms of scoring, can always hurt. Let’s find out where to watch the match on TV and in streaming and let’s review the most relevant elements of this challenge to choose the best betting odds and to have the basis for making a prediction on Pisa – Ternana.
Odds and advice on the Pisa – Ternana prediction of 11/26/2022 – First leg match
Prediction 1X2: Pisa @ 2.25 – Goldbet
The one between Pisa and Ternana is certainly one of the most interesting challenges of the fourteenth round of the Serie B championship. A team – that of mister D’Angelo – capable of putting together an important string of useful results after an unpromising start, which will find itself facing an opponent who plays offensive and proactive football but who in the last few days seems to have stalled in terms of scoring. However, the Rossoverdi represent a particularly challenging obstacle to overcome, and the Tuscan Neroblu will need a high-level performance like the one offered in the difficult away match in Cagliari. Very balanced match on paper, but Pisa have what it takes to win it.
Prediction 2: Under/Over 2.5 – Over @ 1.95 – Sisal
Zero goals scored for Ternana in the last 3 matches but the forward Fere have many weapons at their disposal. Pisa which instead scores with disarming regularity.
Prediction 3: Multigol 2-3 at 1.95 – Eurobet
Two teams with top-level offensive potential that will battle each other with goals.
The shares of Pisa – Ternana
We advise you to check the 1X2 quotes provided by Goldbet as they may change without notice.
- Pisa: 2.25
- Tie: 3.10
- Terni: 3.30
What will be the formations Pisa – Ternana?
Probable formation Pisa (4-3-2-1): Livieri, Esteves, Barba, Rus, Beruatto; Touré, Nagy, Marin; Morutan, Tramoni; Glizzi.
Trainer: Luke D’Angelo
Unavailable: Caracciolo, Calabresi, Nicolas
Probable Terni team (4-3-2-1): Iannarilli; Diakite, Sorensen, Mantovani, Martella; Palumbo, Di Tacchio, Cassata; Partipilo, Falletti; Donnarumma.
Trainer: Cristiano Lucarelli
Unavailable: Coulibaly, Capuano, Corrado, Moro, Krapikas
Timetable and where to see Pisa – Ternana on TV and streaming: all the info?
The match between Pisa and Ternana will take place Saturday 26 November at 18.00 at the Arena Garibaldi stadium in Pisa. The race will be broadcast by Damn both on the app and on the official website on the match channel, on the digital platform of Skyon Now TV and the Sky Go app, finally on the app and channel of Helbiz live features on Prime Video.
Pisa – Ternana timetable and where to see it: all the useful information
- Hours: 6pm
- Pisa Ternana on TV: Dazn via Tim Vision decoder or on smart TV, Sky via satellite, Helbiz via Prime Video
- Ternana Pisa streaming: Dazn on the app and official website, Sky Go app, Now TV, Helbiz Live Prime Video app and channel
Pisa – Ternana: News and statistics
- Last round Pisa – Tuscan draw in Sardinia: 1-1 in the final with goals from Morutan and Lapadula.
- Ternana last round – Another goalless draw for the Fere, this time against Brescia.
- Precedents in B – Rossoverdi never victorious at the Garibaldi Arena in the 7 challenges played in the cadetteria. 4 instead the successes of the landlords. Goalless draw in last season’s match.
- State of form Pisa – Neroblu in a positive streak for 8 rounds and returning from 2 wins in a row at home.
- State of form Ternana – Fere without victories from 4 games and 3 goalless draws in a row.