Weather, traffic, pollution… Practical information for November 21 in Lyon
The sun will rise at 7:52 a.m. and set at 5:00 p.m. Temperatures will fluctuate between 6°C and 10°C, equal to seasonal norms, depending on Weather Lyon. The day will be marked by a strong southerly wind, before the arrival of a rainy front from the west at the end of the day. A southerly wind will blow at 25 km/h.
Air quality should be similar to that of the November 20at the “medium” level, with fine particles PM2.5 and nitrogen dioxide (NO2) as major pollutants, according to Atmo Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.
Traffic and works in Lyon and its surroundings
- A7. On November 21, from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next day, traffic will be reduced, between the Ternay node and Chasse-Sur-Rhône (diffuser n°8), in the direction of Marseille, to allow for maintenance work.
- A46 South. On November 21, from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next day, the access ramp to the A7 will be closed, in the direction of Marseille.
- M6. On November 21, from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next day, traffic will be prohibited between the Valvert node and the entrance to the Tunnel under Fourvière, towards Marseille, to allow for maintenance work.
- Tunnel under Fourvière. On November 21, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next day, traffic will be prohibited, in the direction of Marseille, to allow maintenance work.
- Terme street tunnel. Until December 9 at 8 p.m., traffic will be prohibited continuously to allow for maintenance work.
- Brotteaux-Servient tunnel. Until June 30, 2023, traffic will be permanently prohibited, to allow work on the Part-Dieu project.
- Subway B Due to work on the tracks for the extension of the line, from 1uh June to December 31, 2022, metro B traffic will be interrupted from 9:15 p.m. towards Gare d’Oullins, and 9:25 p.m. towards Charpennes, on the following dates (relay buses are in place):
- Mondays to Wednesdays, every week until December 31