Ranking of the most expensive teams on M¦. The amounts knock you off your feet, Poland far from the top M¦
The World Cup in Qatar is fast approaching. Before that, numerous portals provide many analyzes of the relationship with this tournament. Some of them play purely on the pitch, including the form of footballers and their statistics in the current season. Others focus on the value of special communication.
England is the most expensive squad in Qatar. Poland in the middle of the pack
This topic is the CIES Football Observatory. According to the portal’s calculations, England is the most expensive team at the World Cup. Guard is close to one and a half billion euros. The highest valued player on this debut is Jude Bellingham (€202). The UK is followed by Brazil (€1,455 billion), France (€1,337 billion), Spain (€1,201 billion) and Portugal (€1,154 billion).
The Polish national team looks 18th in this ranking. See how much it is 313 million euros, and its most expensive player is of course Robert Lewandowski, who is valued at 59 million euros. How do you look to a group of Poles’ rivals in this respect? Argentina ranks eighth and leads the portal, the players of this team are worth a total of 748 million euros. Mexico is 21st (€195 million) and Saudi Arabia 29th (€49 million).
The lowest valued team at the World Cup is Costa Rica, which is worth only 23 euros.
Rank by initial value
- 1. England worth €1.499 billion (most expensive player Jude Bellingham €202)
- 2. Brazil €1.455 billion (Vinicius Junior €201 million)
- 3. France €1.337 billion (Kylian Mbappe €185 million)
- 4. Spain €1.201 billion (Pedri €158 million)
- 5. Portugal €1,154 billion (Ruben Dias €118 million)
- 6. Germany €1.020 billion (Jamal Musiał €151 million)
- 7. Netherlands €756 million (Frenkie de Jong €110 million)
- 8. Argentina €748 million (Lautaro Martinez €99 million)
- 9. Uruguay €590m (Federico Valverde €123m)
- 10. Belgium €562 million (Thibaut Courtois €66 million)
- 11. Croatia €478 million (Josko Gvardiol €110 million)
- 12. Serbia €404 million (Dusan Vlahovic €97 million)
- 13. Denmark €403 million (Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg €69 million)
- 14. Switzerland €366 million (Gregor Kobel €51 million)
- 15. USA €365 million (Christian Pulisic €52 million)
- 16. Senegal €315m (Sadio Mane €72m)
- 17. Morocco €315m (Achraf Hakimi €80m)
- 18. Poland €313 million (Robert Lewandowski €59 million)
- 19. Ghana €207 million (Thomas Partey €25 million)
- 20. Japan €205 million (Ritsu Doan €29 million)
- 21. Mexico €195 million (Edson Alvarez €27 million)
- 22. Canada €193 million (Alphonso Davies €68 million)
- 23. Wales €181m (Brennan Johnson €26m)
- 24. Cameroon €177 million (André-Franck Zambo Anguissa €33 million)
- 25. Ecuador €163 million (Piero Hincapie €39 million)
- 26, South Korea €159 million (Heung-Min Son €46 million)
- 27. Tunisia €57 million (Montassar Talbi €12 million)
- 28. Iran €53 million (Mehdi Taremi €20 million)
- 29. Saudi Arabia €49 million (Saud Abdulhamid €5 million)
- 30. Australia €38 million (Ajdin Hrustic €7 million)
- 31. Qatar €29 million (Almoez Ali €4 million)
- 32. Costa Rica 23 euro bank (Keylor Navas 4 euro bank)
More of this kind of content is on the homepage Gazeta.pl
The World Cup in Qatar starts this Sunday at 17:00. At the meeting place, the hosts will face Ecuador.