“We all gather at the Zimbru stadium”
Football: Turkey – Czech RepublicSaturday, 19:00, DGS 1
Football: Sweden – AlgeriaSaturday, 21:30, DGS 1
Fans are invited to the duel between Moldova and Romania
Before the duel with the national team led by Edi Iordănescu, the Moldovans sent a message full of enthusiasm. On the Facebook page of the Moldovan Football Federation, fans are called in as large a number as possible to support their favorites in the “duel for friendship” with Romania.
“Chisinau – Bucharest, Moldova – Romania! From all corners of the city, the country, the passion for the beloved sport and the National Team gathers us at the stadium. In the Republic of Moldova or in Romania, the echo of the match calls us to be with the National team, as well as Zdob .and Zdub with the Advahov Brothers Orchestra!
A long-awaited match of support from both countries, and soon, after years, the national teams, when they meet, to play for friends.
On November 20, we don’t all gather at the Zimbru stadium to feel the emotions of a historic match. Take the tricolor with you, the T-shirt of the National Team, the gang of friends and come and shout together ‘Come on, Moldova!'” was the FMF message on Facebook.
- The last direct duel between the two teams took place in February 2015, and Romania won with a score of 2-1
How much is a ticket for the match Moldova – Romania
The price of tickets starts from 100 lei, between October 24 and November 16, and will increase to 150 lei, the cheapest, between November 17 and 20.
- 10,400 capacity seats of the Zimbru arena in Chisinau
“On November 20, at 8:30 p.m., come join our boys, together with the National Team, at the Zimbru stadium, for the match Moldova – Romania. Don’t forget to wear the National T-shirt and take your friends, family or colleagues with you. Moldova – small country, big heart!
Here are the ticket prices between October 24 and November 16:
- Sector 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 16, 17, 18 – 100 lei
- Sector 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 36, 37, 38 – 140 lei
- Sector 10, 15, 21, 24 – 200 lei
- Sector 11, 14, 22, 23, 30, 35 – 300 lei
Here are the ticket prices for November 17-20:
- Sector 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 16, 17, 18 – 150 lei
- Sector 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 36, 37, 38 – 210 lei
- Sector 10, 15, 21, 24 – 300 lei
Sector 11, 14, 22, 23, 30, 35 – 450 lei
Access rules for minors:
- Children up to the age of 6 have free access to the stadium, accompanied by a parent and provided that the child will be held in arms for the duration of the match. A parent can enter the stadium with only one child.
- Minors aged 6-16 need a ticket to access the match and will only be able to enter the stadium with a parent.
- Access to the stadium for minors over the age of 16 will be made only on the basis of a valid ticket and an identity document, was the announcement of the Moldovans.
Label: Romania , the national team , Moldavia , friend Moldova-Romania
Follow digisport.ro news and on Google News
The new Digi Sport App can be downloaded from