By APEI Press Agency
In order to adapt your journeys as well as possible, Actu.fr has drawn up a list of construction sites already in progress or which will begin in October 2022. Among the major projects which will modify the traffic on our roads: the securing the rock wall in Goult. Several rocky areas being unstable, local protection by nets and cables will be put in place above the Barbe wall (RD 900). The site will begin on October 17, 2022 for approximately 1 month, with a Switching of channels from 2 x 2 to 2 x 1.
Read also: Olympic Games 2024: the Olympic flame will pass through Vaucluse
Other construction sites
In St-Martin-de-Castillon and Apt, road repairs on the RD 900, started on September 26, 2022, is still ongoing. After planing, and if the weather conditions allow it, warm mixes will be implemented. Traffic remains alternate.
On October 10, 2022, work to widen the existing roundabout at the intersection of RD 2r and RD 31 are going to start. They were to last six months.
– On the RD 900 : removal of the level crossing at Petit Palais. Construction of the railway crossing structure. The works of the new advanced way.
– Replacement of the Mayre de la Gironde franchise structure.
– On the DR 976 in Orange: the road will be closed from October 3 to 28 with a diversion by the RD 237 / RD 72 and RD 907 (local access maintained). Work started on September 5.
– On the DR 973 in Pertuis: construction of a left turn. Start of construction for 3 months
– On the RD 34 in Saint-Christol: development of a new section. The work is scheduled until spring 2023.
– On the RD 72 in Orange: recalibration of part of the road. The work has been underway since mid-March and will last 16 months.
– On the RD 38 in Pernes-les-Fontaines: security facilities. End of construction in early November.
– ZA La Marquette – RD 942 in Sorgues: development of access. The works are in progress for 4/5 months.
– On the RD 28 over 1.8 km in Morières, Vedène and Saint-Saturnin-les-Avignon: reinforcement of the wearing course of part of the road. Work continues until the end of October.
– On the DR 943 in Saint-Saturnin-les-Apt: repair of the Grand Marignon RD bridge in progress since the end of August.
– Realization of a railway crossing structure at Pertuis : installation of the metal frame carried out on September 2 on temporary supports. Work continues until early 2023.
Between Sorgues and Avignon : construction of a footbridge suspended over the arm of the Rhône between Sauveterre (Gard) and Sorgues. Work started in April with the laying of the foundations several meters deep. Commissioning of the footbridge scheduled for spring 2023. Work on the current section of the track started in August and will continue until the beginning of 2023.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Vaucluse in the My Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.