By Amandine Vachez
the first Sunday of the monththem museums are free. Not always easy to know who is concerned, close to us. Here are the museums with free access this day, in the Pas de Calais.
10 museums in total
The territory is rich in museums! The ones you can visit for free on the first Sunday of the month are:
- Arra: Museum of Fine Arts (22, rue Paul Doumer), open Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.;
- Berck-sur-Mer: Musée d’Opale Sud (60, rue de l’Impératrice), open on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.);
- Boulogne-sur-Mer: Boulogne Museum (1, rue de Bernet), open from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in winter, from 1uh October to April 30;
- Calais: Museum of Fine Arts (25, rue Richelieu), open Sundays from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and until 5 p.m. in winter, from November 2 to March 30;
- Calais: Cité internationale de la lace et de la mode (135, Quai du Commerce), open on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and until 5 p.m. in winter, from 1uh November to March 31;
- Lens: Louvre-Lens Museum (99, rue Paul Bert), open Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.;
- The Touquet : Le Touquet Museum (at the corner of Avenue du Golf and Avenue du Château), open Sundays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.;
- Montreal: Roger Rodière Museum (12, rue Carnot), open from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. from September 1 to October 30 (varies according to the seasons). Please note that access is not free on Sundays in July and August;
- Saint-Omer: Sandelin Hotel Museum (14, rue Carnot) open on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Free on Sunday;
- Saint Pol sur Ternoise: Museum of Art and History (rue Oscar Ricque), open Sundays from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please note that in most cases, free admission concerns access to the permanent collections of museums, and not to temporary exhibitions. Check with the structure upstream.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Pas-de-Calais in the My Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.