Usually, you have to wait a long time for an appointment with a specialist. How long does it take for an appointment for a dermatologist in Warsaw? Check the list to find out where the shortest waiting for a visit to a doctor in Warsaw is. Contact details in the publication from the National Health Fund. Don’t wait for a visit to the dermatologist longer than necessary.
Queues for the National Health Fund to a Dermatologist in Warsaw – as of September 25, 2022
ATTENTION! We collect our data from the National Health Fund (NFZ), which is provided by clinics. It may be revoked that the information provided by the facility is out of date. If you control that the data may be out of date, please contact the clinic concerned.
DERMATOLOGIST Warsaw: NHF queue and end of treatment
You have to wait for the visit 1 Day.
Mazowiecki Szpital Bródnowski Limited Liability Company (Dermatology Clinic)
- Address: Kondratowicza 8, Warsaw
- The family can visit: 09/27/2022 (The National Health Fund has the latest data from 09/23/2022)
- Number of people in line: 11
- Phone: +48 22 326 52 26
Medicenter Medical Center (Dermatological Outpatient Clinic)
- Address: Wołoska 88, Warsaw
- The family can visit: 10/12/2022 (The National Health Fund has the latest data from 09/21/2022)
- Queue: 57
- Phone: +48 22 646 86 09
Outpatient Clinic in Bielany – Non-Public Healthcare Center (Doctor’s Office, Dermatological Clinic)
- Address: Kasprowicza 62, Warsaw
- The family can visit: 11/17/2022 (The National Health Fund has the latest data from 09/21/2022)
- Queue of people: 117
- Phone: +48 22 865 80 40
Non-public Healthcare Institution Formedica Clinic Dermatological Clinic
- Address: Bereżyńska 39, Warsaw
- The family can visit: 23/11/2022 (The National Health Fund has the latest data from 09/22/2022)
- Queue: 92
- Phone: +48 22 617 78 05
Lux Med Limited Liability Company (Dermatological Clinic Żwirki i Wigury 39)
- Address: Żwirki I Wigury 39, Warsaw
- The family can visit: 11/24/2022 (The National Health Fund has the latest data from 09/22/2022)
- Queue: 166
- Phone: +48 22 823 89 45
This may be of interest to you
Dermatology what do you focus on?
Dermatology is a very broad field of medicine. The dermatologist diagnoses and treats the disease and its appendages (hair and nails) as well as other systemic diseases that manifest themselves on the skin. We can respond to several subspecialties in dermatology:
- Cosmetology – skin, hair and nail care are applied. Treatments will be a goodbye beauty.
- Aesthetic medicine – the skin is lifted with prophylaxis and treatments slowing down the aging process. Treatments are minimally invasive.
- Venereology – treatment of skin diseases that are sexually transmitted.
- Children’s dermatology – treatment of diseases in children.
- Dermatosurgery – removal of skin lesions by laser or surgery.
Refill your home first aid kit
Partner promotional materials
Healthcare reports, which have regularly maintained foundations that have a given country, to find out that you have to wait for a visit to a specialist in ours, you need to wait for four months. How long does it take for an appointment for a dermatologist in Warsaw? Check on our website where you can get to a dermatologist as quickly as possible and at the National Health Fund.