By Hervine Mahaud
The bargain hunters are thrilled. With the Holiday Mondayit is possible to take advantage of a weekend of three days. Three consecutive days to go to the bargain hunting. here are the flea markets applied for this August 15th in the No Calais. And to complete, find our list of sellouts announced in the North.
- Calais – Flea market from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Country wood, rue Greuze.
- dummy – Flea market from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Rue Roger Salengro, boulevard de la Fosse 9, boulevard d’Hébuterne, boulevard de la Victoire
- Haillicourt – Flea market with 250 exhibitors, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. City of Birds, avenue des Pinsons, rue des Merles, City of Ramiers.
- Sailly-la-Bourse – Flea market with 100 exhibitors, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Residence Château des Prés, Cité du Parc, rue de Guerlain.
- Plane – Flea market with 500 exhibitors, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Rue Baudin, rue Languedoc, rue du Front Populaire, rue Benoît Frachon, rue de Touraine.
- wings – Flea market with 230 exhibitors, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Leonard Danel Stadium, General Leclerc Street.
- Drocourt – Flea market with 200 exhibitors, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Parisian district, road to Arras.
- Mareuil – Flea market with 700 exhibitors, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Rue de la Gare, rue du 8 Mai, rue Notre-Dame, rue Neuve.
- Campagne-lès-Wardrecques – Flea market with 400 exhibitors, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Rue Motte Moulin, Rue Ledoux, Rue Lefebvre.
- Quercamps – Flea market with 250 exhibitors, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. In the center of the village.
- Risks – Flea market with 60 exhibitors, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Church Street.
- Wierre-au-Bois – Flea market with 40 exhibitors, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Football stadium, route de Flégard.
- Wissant – Garage sales with 120 to 150 exhibitors, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Downtown.
- Cuq – Flea market with 300 exhibitors, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sports Avenue.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Pas-de-Calais in the My Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.