The 31st edition of the Parade will take place in the Martin Luther King Park from Friday 12 to Sunday 28 August. As with implementation activities, a number of future measures have been taken to ensure that the planned activities run smoothly.
The Parade is open daily from 2 pm and closes at 1 am. On Friday and Saturday the festival site closes at 02:00 am. There is no noise after 1am on Fridays and Saturdays; on the other days after 11 p.m.
- Aclosing area The Rijnbuurt Oost and Rijnbuurt in the middle between the President Kennedylaan, Waalstraat, Trompenburgerstraat and Uiterwaardenstraat will be (partially) closed to cars during the Parade from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the latest. The neighborhoods are then only accessible to residents and entrepreneurs who are located there.
Residents and entrepreneurs can drive on to one of the closing points and show a personal and address identification (for example a postal item addressed to you) to the traffic controller. After checking, your car will receive a sticker, so that you cannot show your identification.
- Amsteldijk The section between President Kennedylaan and Zuidelijke Wandelweg will be closed to cars, scooters and cyclists during the Parade and the opening and dismantling. Are you a houseboat resident? Then you can continue driving with the parking ticket that you receive from the organization Mobile Arts.
- Temporary taxi rank Amsteldijk at number 194.
- Free bicycle and scooter parking Amsteldijk next to Amstel Boathouse and on the corner President Kennedylaan/Amsteldijk.
- Disabled parking spaces Amsteldijk at number 848.
- Opening and dismantling Construction will start on Friday 5 August with the installation of road plates. The dismantling by Friday 2 September. Supply and removal via the Zuidelijke Wandelweg.
The shut-off points are lifted outside in the following situations:
- 9 pm on Monday to Thursday
- 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
- 8pm on Sunday
Do you receive visitors as a resident and is parking outside the closed area not possible? Your visitors must then report to the traffic controller of the switched connection point. You can then collect your visit on presentation of an address ID. They come by car in the direction of Zuidelijke Wandelweg.
Do you have any questions? Please contact the Mobile Arts office on (020) 238 6393 or send an email to [email protected] During festival days we can also be reached at the location office of the Parade via (088) 6640 795.
You can also contact the municipal telephone number 14020 with complaints about nuisance reports.