RBC-Ukraine’s source in the law enforcement agencies is aware that Ihor Markov is a former deputy from the “Party of Regions”.
After the collection of additional evidence, Markov was informed of the suspicion of new crimes.
Currently, the ex-deputy of the “Party of Regions” is assessed under the following articles of the Criminal Code:
- Part 1 of Art. 110 – encroachment on the territorial integrity and inviolability of Ukraine;
- Part 1 of Art. 161 – violation of the equal rights of citizens depending on their racial, national, regional belonging, religious beliefs, disability and on other grounds;
- Part 1, Article 6 111-1 – collaborative activity;
- Art. 436 – propaganda of war;
- Part 1 of Art. 436-2 – justification, recognition as legitimate, denial of Russia’s armed aggression against Ukraine, glorification of its participants.
It is noted that the new injury was based on the latest actions of the collaborator, as well as calls for war against Ukraine. During broadcasts by pro-Kremlin mass media, Markov publicly called for changing the boundaries of Ukraine’s territory, denied Russia’s aggression, and also spread theses about the “liberators”.
“At present, a number of examinations have been completed. A large array of evidence collected by SBU employees has been analyzed,” the SBU press service writes.
According to the conclusions, the collaborator’s speeches contain the following facts:
- subversive activities against Ukraine;
- inciting national, racial or religious enmity, as well as hatred and humiliation of national honor.
After the announcement of an international manhunt, Markov becomes barred from the civilized countries of the world.
while, RBC-Ukraine wrote that in early August, the SBU detained deputy Oleksandr Zamirail, who wanted to become the Gauleiter of the Cherkasy region in the event of Russian occupation. After some time, he was released from custody on bail in the amount of 208 thousand hryvnias.
Read urgent and important messages about the war against Russia in Ukraine on the channel RBC-Ukraine in Telegram.