Thefts, robberies and violence, weekend of interventions by the carabinieri between Genoa and Tigullio – Lavocedigenova.it
This weekend, the carabinieri of the Provincial Command of Genoa have further intensified the control services of the territory aimed at the sale of drug control, also to guarantee a greater perception of safety.
The carabinieri proceeded to arrest 3 people (due to Genoa and one in Sestri
– a 20-year-old Tunisian for possession of drugs, since
personal search course was found in possession of about 100 grams of
hashish and 250 euros, proceeds from illicit drug dealing;
– a 35-year-old Genoese for evasion from house arrest. Man, burdened by
numerous police requirements, was recognized by a patrol of the
carabinieri while walking freely in the city center without a
regular permit. Frisked was found in possession of a few grams of
– a 20-year-old Ecuadorian for violence and resistance to PU with injuries. At the
Sestri Levante railway station, invited to get off the train by the staff
as he reached the end of the race, he attacked first the conductor and then the carabinieri
intervened on the spot, being blocked following a struggle. He is being searched
found in possession of a modest amount of hashish.
In addition, 8 foreigners were reported, all of Moroccan origin:
– a 25-year-old for detention for the purpose of drug trafficking, with
police requirements, which search course was found in possession of over
20 grams of hashish divided into doses, more than 100 euros considered income
of the illegal activity.
– 4 people, including 3 minors, for invasion of public buildings because they were
inside a building owned by the ART of the Municipality of
Upon inspection one of them resisted and was found in
possession of a knife for which he was also sued for resistance to PU, e
illegal carrying of weapons / objects capable of offending.
– a minor for aggravated theft because, after having forced the entrance door of a bar, he took possession of the money contained in the cash box and fled. Spotted by a patrol, he was stuck in the neighboring streets;
– another minor, for theft by ripping. The young man, in via XX Settembre,
tore a gold necklace from the neck of a Genoese and fled, ma
he was identified and stopped shortly after by the carabinieri. He was searched
found in possession of an additional gold necklace, a mobile phone and 200 euros,
presumable proceeds from other crimes;
– finally a 30-year-old for robbery. The man near a disco in Corso Italia,
tore two gold necklaces from the neck of a passer-by, running away, but
being joined shortly after by the victim with whom he began a fight.
soldiers intervened promptly on the spot, avoiding more serious consequences.