Interpellation of the future Republic on the management of the epidemic from Covid-19 in San Marino.
“The undersigned councilors of the Republic of San Marino,
– considering the important resurgence of the Covid epidemic, for which even in the Republic the number of infections is reaching considerable;
– considering the previous operational decision to centrally manage contacts with users through the Covid center;
– also considered how it is not easy to make forecasts for the present and the future season, but that it is necessary for the autumn with a well-defined action plan and scenario;
– recalling the previous experiences of vaccination campaigns carried out with differentiated doses, in most cases for the citizens of San Marino.
The government is asked to:
- whether the Covid center is still operational and what are the government’s intentions, also based on the indications of the health facility, regarding its maintenance, or whether it is intended to decentralize these tasks to primary care;
- what are the advantages and disadvantages of any transfer of Covid patient management to primary care;
- in the case of the management of Covid patients at the head of General Practice, why it was decided to overcome a system used since the beginning of the pandemic, and now run in, and if the government does not consider it risky to clog up the primary care at a time when the cot is still in a running-in phase;
- which are the same as the government regarding any new vaccination in the autumn period.
Written response is required “.